Music app album artist

hi

i have a compilation cd with 20 different artist in it, will these artists shown seperately in artist view, or will it be shown as one “various artist” ??

this feature called “album artist”, google play and iphone supports it, how about meizu???

wanna know this before MX4 comes out;)

tnx

Contributor

Well afaik the artist is simply read out from the ID3 tags of the mp3 files so if the tags are correct the stock music player should display them under the individual artist.

And well you can always install Google Play on MX3 (flyme is basically android…) if you aren’t happy with the stock player…

oh really… didnt know it’s android and you can install google play on it… tnx for the smart answer.

Music apps should always read out the “album artist” tag!

please flyme developers, make it possible, make it more than just a simple music app.

Contributor

@‘dro’ said:

oh really… didnt know it’s android and you can install google play on it… tnx for the smart answer.

Music apps should always read out the “album artist” tag!

please flyme developers, make it possible, make it more than just a simple music app.

Flyme music app already supports detecting artists and albums just fine… As a matter of fact it is pretty good. I use it everyday.
I just mentioned installing google play music just in case you prefer that interface over the stock one. :P

Haha… Ofcourse every music app reads artist and album tag fine, but only 2 android apps can read “album artist” - tag. I want stock flyme to read it to. But nevermind u dont understand, tnx anyway:)

Contributor

@‘dro’ said:

Haha… Ofcourse every music app reads artist and album tag fine, but only 2 android apps can read “album artist” - tag. I want stock flyme to read it to. But nevermind u dont understand, tnx anyway:)

Lol… My bad… I never knew album artist and artist were different tags… Just googled for it now and now i know :P

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.