Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Xmod doesn't work on meizu mx5?

Hello guys I have the mx5 5.1.3.0A. I rooted the phone install supersu 2.46 and latest xmod version. I give privilege rights to the xmod but doesn’t seem to work. I’m a boom beach player and xmod is very important to me. Can anyone try to make xmod working on playing boom beach? Thanks in advance

@Lostre12 OK i managed to fix the problem and now I’m able to play boom beach through xmod! I installed a previous version of supersu (2. 46)and update the binary as well. And i restarted my Meizu and open supersu and check install supersu in system apps. And the reboot it and installed xmod and works like a charm!

@Lostre12 hi…i also have this problem…i have meizu m3 note…i installed xmod…and rooted my phone…but although i write 99 bazukas but it doesnt work…please help me,give me links and showh steps

@Orxan-Piero OP previously gave his steps

@sp7759 what? i didnt understand of you answer…where are the steps?

@Orxan-Piero I installed a previous version of supersu (2. 46)and update the binary as well. And i restarted my Meizu and open supersu and check install supersu in system apps. And the reboot it and installed xmod and works like a charm! These are the steps

@Lostre12 but after setup supersu show that “THERE IS NO CONFIGURED APPLICATION
” can you explain this error??

@Orxan-Piero what firmware do you have on your mx5? These steps was for the firmware that i mentioned in the previous reply. Now i have the latest G firmware and i haven’t installed xmod. Anyway supercell (boom beach company) kicked me out from the game for 3 weeks because i had xmod installed on my phone. And if a install xmod again they said they would kick me out for ever. So I’m not risking it again. I’m just gonna stay away from xmod. Sorry that i can’t help you anymore my friend

hi,my phone is meizu m3 note…but now i have other big problem, yesterday i up dated my phone but play market not working((((((((( and the 2nd problem is that i cannt update old version(((((((((((((((((

@Orxan-Piero then you should search for a solution in the m3 section. Anyways what is your firmware now in Meizu m3?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.