Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Search APK

Hi, anyone who use the Search App? this app launch’s when you swipe up on the screen, I have Flyme 5.1.3.1A. and obiously the app is in chinnese, when you use it works perfectly, but for aesthetic decided to search the app in the 5.1.3.0G so I “Unzip” that version , and I could’t find it, the app in not on the folder “priv-app” so no luck 4me, can help me?

@Kaidos whats actually the difference between /system/app and /system/priv-app ?

i have a screenshot here

but i doubt this helps you…

[email protected] Hi when You have the flyme versión A, You have not support multilenguage, so to change the lenguage have to replace some apps, I “decompress” Flyme 5.1.3.0G to search the apps like settings, uicalls, and other 3 apps i cant remember the Name right Now, and replace the apps in Flyme 5.1.3.1A, but i cant find the search app in the versión Flyme 5.1.3.0G the I decompress to replace the files, I have the search app in my phone but in chinesse, what version of flyme You have A or G?

@Kaidos A Version so i cant help you :( but i thought the search.apk would be in the same direction as in flyme A … but whats actually the difference between priv-app and system/app

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.