Power button not responding mx4pro

has anyone experienced any problems with non responding power button on meizu mx4pro? i cannot restart my phone, the power button doesn’t work, can’t do printscreen but that is not a big issue. bigger issue is not being able to turn on or off phone. are there any alternative methods to do that? couple of days ago it shut down and wouldn’t turn back on, couldn’t even do a hard reset or reboot, as it wouldn’t respond to power + volume down buttons. eventually it turned on by itself somehow but the power button is not working ever since. anyone any idea what could be the problem? or how can i restart the phone?

last edited by Katalin Csarnai

@Katalin-Csarnai said:

has anyone experienced any problems with non responding power button on meizu mx4pro? i cannot restart my phone, the power button doesn’t work, can’t do printscreen but that is not a big issue. bigger issue is not being able to turn on or off phone. are there any alternative methods to do that? couple of days ago it shut down and wouldn’t turn back on, couldn’t even do a hard reset or reboot, as it wouldn’t respond to power + volume down buttons. eventually it turned on by itself somehow but the power button is not working ever since. anyone any idea what could be the problem? or how can i restart the phone?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.