Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.2.23 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Search

• Recent applications: increase the search page “Recent Applications”, click open the app directly.
  • SMS search: New SMS search feature, disabled by default.
  • Search Settings: access setup search, direct search settings.
  • Search term: set - Accessibility - desktop search, custom search allows items.
  • Smart: Sorting according to usage of intelligent local results.
  • Hot words: Home hot word was adjusted to 3 * 2, an increase of hot words for a change function.
  • Card: Add Instant card guide.
  • Words recommendation: Increase the screen word suggestion feature.

System

• Optimization: Optimization of brightness adjustment.
  • New: floating plans to increase mute function on incoming call notification.

Desktop

• New: Desktop Application Support folder named input expression.

Communication

• Optimization: Modify visual contact details page.
  • Optimization: Optimization of call records list the support TalkBack.
  • Fix: Use after certain themes, dial indicator is incorrect.

Lock screen

• Fix: song and the next song can not be displayed on QQ Music.

Mobile butler

• FIX: due to rights management led to third-party input method can not be recalled.

Camera

• Fix: After closing the camera sound, switch to video / slow motion mode, and then switch to the other mode to take pictures photographs sound.
  • FIX: Record GIF, click on the screen can not focus and metering.

Landscaping theme

• Fix: browse certain details relating to the title bar when you can not see.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.2.23A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.2.23A

I previously had A version firmware on my mx4pro, then I switched to I version. How can I upgrade now to this version and switch back from I to A? Just copy update on root and enter recovery mode?

Yep just copy and use rec.

Sorry to ask here but how I can installed Xposed on Flyme 5?. Thanks

@Dung-Nguyen It’s asking me for a password, but I am unable to type it and then I just have the option to restart, and nothing changes. I would like to mention the fact that I had an A version firmware originally on my phone, and then changed to I version by the tutorial posted on this forum. So just copying the update and running it from recovery mode is not working, because I am unable to type the password…

@Tipter-Alexandru A to I ver will need more steps. And I to A, u need only copy to internal memory and flash it. The password is the same password u set for the lock screen. Try it again :grin:

The touchscreen just refuses to work. The only available option is to restart the phone…I have tried countless times, typing the code does not work, if I press 1 and then let’s say 2…1 is already forgotten…very very weird…guess my phone is a turbo model (or how are the ones "upgraded from 16 to 32 gb)…so I should be happy it’s working.

Contributor

@Tipter-Alexandru said:

It’s asking me for a password, but I am unable to type it and then I just have the option to restart, and nothing changes. I would like to mention the fact that I had an A version firmware originally on my phone, and then changed to I version by the tutorial posted on this forum. So just copying the update and running it from recovery mode is not working, because I am unable to type the password…

what exact tutorial you used? what version of firmware was before you changed to “I” firmware? what “I” you using?

last edited by Latstyle

@Latstyle https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/2535/install-international-firmware-on-chinese-device I used this. I had 4.5.7 A and switched to 4.5.7 I with Clear Data enabled. Now the phone works ok, but since I was bored I thought about trying the newer firmware. The problem is that after launching the update setup process after I select Clear Data and Next…it’s taking me to a screen where I need to input the lock password, and that I can’t do it because every time I press one number it is recognised but then just disappears like I typed nothing…and the only option I have is to restart.

Weird, with this version Google Keyboard refuses to work. The keyboard just doesn’t pop up.

@hypoPLAsm Google keyboard works fine for me even without data wipe. I’ve upgraded from 5.6.2.16. Maybe just try to re-configure it after clearing data for this app.

last edited by dluck

@dluck no difference if cleaning data or uninstall the app :/

photgraph flash don’t work.

Contributor

@hypoPLAsm you aren’t the only one with this problem.

@hypoPLAsm same problem with google keyboard… (My versions 5.1.3 A and upgrade too 5.6.2.23, but doesn’t work)… I clear data and reinstall, unsuccessfully.

Edit: apparently has been fixed

last edited by hugol1ma

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.2.23 test firmware (MX4 Pro) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.