Flyme 3.7.6A test firmware

Warning:
1. ROOT users or users of security software, please clear data otherwise the phone may not boot. Please do synchronization backup since contacts and other personal data may gets lost.
2. When upgrading from a firmware version below Android 4.4 based Flyme OS 3.6.1, there’s no need to clear data.
3. After the Android 4.4 ART-mode enabled, the system will restart and the application conversion consumes a lot of time and energy (converting 200 apps will take about half an hour, 10 percent of battery and cannot use the phone function in the meantime). Please allow sufficient battery power. Each firmware upgrade will complete application optimization.
4. When in ART mode, boot interface conversion will be applied after the firmware upgrade, this will consume a lot of time and electricity
5. If an compatibility operation error occurs in an individual third-party app on Android 4.4, the app must be update itself.
6. When downgrading to a lower firmware version, please clear data or otherwise may not boot.
7. MX3 TD users, do not downgrade to a firmware lower than Flyme 3.1, otherwise not boot.
8. Upgrading MX3 international version with this firmware may lead to application data being incompatible.
9. MX3 and MX3 TD users can install this firmware.
10. To avoid loss of data, please perform Flyme or relevant backups before upgrading.
11. Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity.

Changelog:
System:

• Ringtones Caton fixes some of the dormant machine down notice.
  • Repair some of the slow time after one hour phone upgrade issues.

Multimedia:

• Optimize streaming media business set-up time:

SMS:

• Retransmission mechanism to optimize short MMS failed to improve the success rate of retransmission.

Phone:

• Increase the filtering blacklist existing contact number.

NFC:

• Optimization NFC compatibility, supports E Yue charge bus card (Currently the software supports the Beijing area), you can use the phone as a transit card recharge anytime, anywhere.

WiFi:

• Modify the operating path WLAN proxy settings.
  • Prior to the ‘Settings - WLAN - More - Advanced - Proxy Settings’, is now long press connection AP, you can reach the proxy settings.

Download:
China Mainland version

Source:
China Mainland version

last edited by Rey

Yes !!! but" **Error! “Google play services has stopped working” **
Why that happens!!!:huh::D

Admin

Nobody yet knows and I dont think theres any other fix than going back to the previous version.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

My solution is very simple:
I used banks gapps minimal: Banks Gapps minimal

Installation:
1. Download and extract the archive to your device
2. Make sure you have ROOT access
3. Copy the files to their respective ‘/system’ folders
4. Make sure the permissions for the files are correct (rw–r--r–)
5. Reboot
6. Sign in

@HondaRacer, installation method - good guide
@Banks, gapps

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.