Problem. System dont load. SOS!

Hi,

First, sorry for my bad english.
Since a month ago I Installed a new rom, and root my device. Since then he began to reboot several times a day.
I tried to fix it changing the rom, and installing the international rom, but the problem persist.
A few days ago, the phone is restarted, and not load the system
and does not pass the screen that appear “Meizu”. Like this: http://izhevsk.ru/forums/icons/forum_pictures/013349/13349744.jpg

I try installed a new rom and clear data by recovery, but fails. Check the firmware, but when it is upgrading, the phone restart, and appear the “Meizu” screen.

Any solution?

Thanks.

In Spanish
A ver si alguien me puede echar una mano, que ya no se que hacer. Os comento:

Desde hace un tiempo(mes y pico), tras instalar una nueva rom y habiéndolo rooteado, se reiniciaba constantemente(como 10-12 veces diarias y se tiraba un rato “optimizando aplicaciones”. Ya abrí un hilo al respecto.
Cambié de rom, instalé la internacional y el problema persistía.
El viernes, de repente se reinició, pero ya no carga. Se queda la pantalla negra con el logo de “Meizu”(lo que aparece nada más encenderlo).
He probado a instalar de nuevo la rom por recovery, pero no llega a instalarse, a mitad de “upgrading” se reinicia y se queda con lo de “Meizu”. He probado con versiones anteriores, la beta, y nada, no hay manera, no se actualiza la rom.
Intenté también borrar únicamente los datos(clear data), con el mismo resultado.

¿Alguna idea?

Meizu m2

What ROM did you install (specifically)? Did you clear data before the installation and also after it + factory reset?

Also I would try to download the latest stable software 4.5.4I and then turn off the phone, then press Volume Up + Power, which will lead you to the recovery and update the OS (with clear data marked). If an error would occur with the information, that the phone can’t find the file with the update try to plug your M2 to the computer while he is in the recovery mode and then you should see a Recovery Partition with your other hard drives. Manually you can copy the Update file to the recovery partition. After that restart the phone, shut it down and go into recovery mode again and run the update.

Hi,

When the problem started i have the “Flyme OS 4.5.4.2I”.
I tried to install other versions, several times, by recovery (copying the rom to the “Recovery partition”, marking clear data), but the installation does not complete. The phone restarts, but only load the “Meizu” logo screen.

Meizu m2

And what about the manual update - by clicking on the update file from the file manager. When I did the update/factory reset, after installation the Meizu logo was spinning for about 5 minutes and I’ve also was wondering did I bricked my phone. Nevertheless the phone started and everything was ok.

@Hispania88 said:

Hi,

When the problem started i have the “Flyme OS 4.5.4.2I”.
I tried to install other versions, several times, by recovery (copying the rom to the “Recovery partition”, marking clear data), but the installation does not complete. The phone restarts, but only load the “Meizu” logo screen.

If you have m2 mini (this forum it’s about m2 mini NOT m2 note) the latest update is 4.5.4I. The 4.5.4.2I is for M2 Note
So download and flash the 4.5.4 I from here http://www.flymeos.com/firmwarelist?modelId=18&type=1

last edited by geotzia

@Bart11 said:

And what about the manual update - by clicking on the update file from the file manager. When I did the update/factory reset, after installation the Meizu logo was spinning for about 5 minutes and I’ve also was wondering did I bricked my phone. Nevertheless the phone started and everything was ok.

But i cant use the manual update, because the phone not turn on.

@geotzia Yes, i have a Meizu M2 mini, and the rom version is 4.5.4 I.
A little mistake, sorry.

Meizu m2

@Hispania88
the only solution in my opinion is to send the phone to the service point and they will load you a new software…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.