Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.2.16 test firmware (m1 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Communication

• Optimization: Adjustment T9 dialing logic details.
  • Optimization: Optimization card SMS recognition result.
  • Optimization: dialpad support Talkback.
  • Optimization: Pinyin state, support the search box on the input screen instantly associate.
  • FIX: Setting DND white list, add a speed dial contact interface, do not show starred contacts.

App Store

• Featured plugins: App Store Featured New Desktop plug into the app store - my - Settings - Message Reminder - Featured widget can choose to close.
  • Optimization: Application Detail Enlarge the image mode to an infinite loop.
  • Repair: No Free Flow Update remind problems.

Audio frequency

• Fix: Media volume at low level tuning, volume constant problem.

Mobile butler

• FIX: After you set the limit to enter the power saving mode large font table, missed calls, unread messages, the time display incomplete notification bar.

Input

• Optimization: Allows input in full-screen landscape view.
  • FIX: switch to the English keyboard, quick click letter keys, the keyboard stuck.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.2.16A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.2.16A

this rom is smooth. but cant see RED ASSISTANT. Charging battery icon remains on screen when charger is unplugged.

everything ok with this beta except one issue:

appear an folder full of Chinese links for applications I think (in fact this is a aplication) and I can’t delete it (even I enter inside an try to delete the content one by one), the content seems empty now but the delete icon does not appear.

did you encounter this ?

tks,

@globuz
app store-settings-notification

Still getting the notification problem with whatsapp, any help???

@globuz open app store-> settings–> notification-> turn off plugin

last edited by nhandoan

how to downrade flyme os 5.6.2.16 beta to stable os?

@binka6886 said:

how to downrade flyme os 5.6.2.16 beta to stable os?

What do you mean by stable OS?
All betas are 100% stable.

What is your area of difficulty?

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.2.16 test firmware (m1 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.