Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.6.2.16 test firmware (MX4)

Changelog:
    Installing this version with clear data enabled might result in a password error. The next version will fix this.

Wi-Fi

• Optimization: Wi-Fi enhance stability.

Communication

• Optimization: Adjustment T9 dialing logic details.
    • Optimization: Optimization card SMS recognition result.
    • Optimization: dialpad support Talkback.
    • Optimization: Pinyin state, support the search box on the input screen instantly associate.
    • FIX: Setting DND white list, add a speed dial contact interface, do not show starred contacts.

App Store

• Optimization: Application Detail Enlarge the image mode to an infinite loop.
    • Repair: No Free Flow Update remind problems.

Audio frequency

• Fix: Media volume at low level tuning, volume constant problem.

Mobile butler

• FIX: After you set the limit to enter the power saving mode large font table, missed calls, unread messages, the time display incomplete notification bar.

Input

• Optimization: Allows input in full-screen landscape view.
    • FIX: switch to the English keyboard, quick click letter keys, the keyboard stuck.

Download:
    Flyme 5.6.2.16A

Source:
    Flyme 5.6.2.16A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• root permission set is still not work

• I got root permission with Kingroot without any problems

• i can confirm that rooting with kingroot is possible

• How’s antutu on this firmware ?

• Antutu 6.0.1 result 41465, software updated without clear data, a lot of apps is installed on phone

• Hi, is this lollipop 5.1? Can I go back between the menus or apps scrolling up the home button? Just as I do on kitkat? Is it possible to root the MX4 A version with kingroot? Cause I tried some weeks ago in Flyme OS 5.1.3.0 stable and I couldn’t… Thanks!!!

• @xiangchang Hi, did you do something special to root your phone? or u just run the kingroot app? What version of Meizu do u have? A, I?

• i just run the king root app. I have i mx4 M461 (it comes with the unicom fw, i have installed all the A versions step by step)

Posts 9Views 1991

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.2.16 test firmware (MX4) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.