Flash problem - Blue pictures

Hi, I have a Pro 5 (Chinese version). When I use the flash to take a picture, the picture comes out blue.

Click on thumbnail to enlarge.

The phone came with FlymeOS 4.5 when I bought it and it had that issue, I updated it to the last FlymeOS Version and nothing changed. I contacted a Meizu agent and asked me to flash it with the chinese firmware instead of the international. I did and still nothing. I understand Meizu Pro 5 has 2 flashes, one for blue light and one for yellow light. and I think the yellow one is not working fine. I took a picture of it while I was using the flash app. Please tell me if anybody else has the same problem or if you think is a hardware / software problem.

Click on thumbnail to enlarge.

@Yamil-Chumacero
Try other camera app and see If that change something, If not it will be a hardware issue

Thank you for replying. I have tried the Google Camera app but the results are still the same. Could you please take a picture of anything at night using the flash to see how yours work please.

@Yamil-Chumacero
It looks like the picture have Instagram filters

@Asiier Thank you for sending the images. I think it might be a laser problem. The meizu agent wrote this:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to us.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The color temperature of the light picture is reduced and then matched to an effect that is close to natural light when you use the flash.
At the same time, the algorithm will be adjusted for the software according to the light environment, which makes the picture more natural looking, by reducing the washed-out look of traditional flash photography.
In addition, we integrated the laser-assisted focusing and double color-temperature flash, to make them work well together without impairing the integrity of the camera back.
Hope this can help you."

The reason I think it might be the laser is because when there is no much light, or even when I use the flash, autofocus doesn’t work well. It takes blurred pictures and I have to take several to take a no blurred one. It might be that or the camera software but like I said I tried google camera app and is the same. I have a nexus 4 that takes better pictures

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.