Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• ROOT MX4

Hello guys, I have no experience with rooting a phone, so im asking you how do i root my mx4 ?
    Im on latest flyme firmware and i alredy rooted from settings but this doesnt work in every app.
    I want to have a root like supersu and something like that.
    Thank you for your help.

• Install SuperSU , run it and give root permisson. Update Binary by press Normal install and Reboot after finish. Set Autorun for SuperSU in SecurityApp. Thats it.
    Root = Root but most Apps need the Updated Binary.

• @AndiRoid77 doesn’t work supersu wont let me update binary just a popup message and it only left me to press ok then exit app !

• You can trying an older SuperSU version for example 2.46.
    Have you give Root permission for SuperSU?

• @AndiRoid77 yeah I have this old version I give it root permission and all the permission of the security app I have flyme OS 5

• I’m on FlyMe5 too and no problems with SuperSU and Update the Binary at the normal way.

• @AndiRoid77 it is says i should re-root !

• You can try reflash the firmware without wipe and then go to settings/fingerprint-security/ and Root the Phone again with your FlyMe account. Good luck
    (Without wipe just for keep your Apps in case of trouble you need to wipe)

• You can install a superuser manager from the flyme app store. There should be one with an icon similar to supersu (#), just search for superuser.

Custom kernels for the MX4?

• @meh301 With the supersu install or only the manager?

• @meh301 The newest SuperSU never worked for me.

I always had to get 2.46 from the play store, to build the binary on FlymeOS 5.

(The AppCenter always has the latest and greatest).

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• @Ultrametric for me neither this 2.46 works. I download a supersu from the flyme store and it told me to recovery install but this is recommended for HTC phones. Can I find another way to download the binary or is it safe to press the recovery install?

• @lolakis13 It’s not recommended to use the Recovery Method on a Meizu (in general).
    If your phone is unlocked and has a custom Recovery, go ahead.

But downloading 2.46 + build binary in Normal mode is enough to get it worked. As long you have a clean installation. (If not Reinstall it from SuperSU Settings)

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• @Ultrametric I cannot understand the build binary in Normal mode ! The only i can do is open SuperSu and the a popup message says the message about re-root and the ONLY thing i can do is press ok in that message and then automatically the app get close ! i cant do anything else in the app ! I have no access to the SuperSu settings !

Posts 14Views 1983

Looks like your connection to ROOT MX4 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.