Meizu mx4 pro boot loop - plz help

Hi Guys,

Phone Model: Meizu MX4 Pro (462, 16GB)

Phone just bought, was battery dead upon reception. After charge, screen showed < 20%, cannot upgrade. After charge, phone showed firmware not found… The options provided was retry/restart. If restart is chosen, the Flyme Logo with white background appears and the logo keeps turning…

tried some Flyme versions, placed it in recovery drive (the only drive available) but each time it says firmware corrupt, or it is says checking firmware but is stuck there…

so… plz help on what steps i should follow… i search a bit, but most tuturials explains to have root access, but i haven’t even booted the phone completely yet.

thanks,
Ji

Contributor

@Jinen-Andee Why the f*** don’t you sent it back. You received a broken product, just get rid of it.

@Ultrametric said:

@Jinen-Andee Why the f*** don’t you sent it back. You received a broken product, just get rid of it.

Well that will be the last resort. But i kinda liked the mobile, so I wanna make it work… But if nothing works within the next few days, I will return it.

last edited by Jinen Andee
Contributor

@Jinen-Andee Contact he seller right now. And escalate the situation. Document it very well. The earlier you do this the better.

If it’s dead you may have no choice but to open the phone. And if you open the phone you may have no possibility to sent it back.

Consider this please. If you can’t update + clear data from Recovery, there is no help.

last edited by Ultrametric

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.