Meizu MX4 screen panel leaked

This is the discussion thread for Meizu MX4 screen panel leaked. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

Sounds good!

It´s good that the MX4 is not much bigger than MX3.

Admin

Well I believe the dimensions are the screen panels dimensions, so it will be a tiny bit bigger with the phones bezel I guess - though we can never know about an unreleased design. Im still pretty impressed, I was afraid of MX4 growing up way too big but now it doesn’t seem to go that way - so if it turns out at release that I can still handle the device with just one hand I’ll get it. ;)

Looking forward to more leaks - and the release itself!

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Wow! So thin, very sexy, but the upper and lower frames are too thin… it looks like the home button is getting crushed :D just waiting for flyme 4.0 :/

btw, will it be officially named Mx4? Because Meizu facebook page was asking to its fans about the name of the next device…

Admin

@‘durmusinho’ said:

btw, will it be officially named Mx4? Because Meizu facebook page was asking to its fans about the name of the next device…

Well, people sure assume that it’ll be named MX4 (4 after 3, obvious?) and my guess is that Meizu’s only trying to increase FB activity by asking fans as they already called their next device the “MX4” in an earlier post. Also someone commented that “MX4” would sound stupid in Chinese (?), so who knows after all, but if you ask me, it’ll be called MX4.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk


@‘Robin13897’ said:

Wow! So thin, very sexy, but the upper and lower frames are too thin… it looks like the home button is getting crushed :D just waiting for flyme 4.0 :/

Sexy? Come on, it’s a mobile phone. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] :D Also I can’t agree with your argument about the frame being too thin - would you like a bigger bezel and/or a smaller screen then? :huh: :rolleyes: The narrower the better in my opinion. :)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

@‘samanen’ said:

Also I can’t agree with your argument about the frame being too thin - would you like a bigger bezel and/or a smaller screen then? :huh: :rolleyes: The narrower the better in my opinion. :)

Well, even though I agree with you, the thinner the better, I think there is a problem with the “leak’s” bezel itself. The fingerprint scanner. I can’t see how it could fit there, while Apple is using Sapphire on it’s home button to keep it transparent enough for the scanner to work properly, how will Meizu be able to respond to this (as far as I know) necessity, by making the whole bezel (or like the iphone6 the whole front panel) sapphire?

Admin

@‘nnkos’ said:

@‘samanen’ said:

Also I can’t agree with your argument about the frame being too thin - would you like a bigger bezel and/or a smaller screen then? :huh: :rolleyes: The narrower the better in my opinion. :)

Well, even though I agree with you, the thinner the better, I think there is a problem with the “leak’s” bezel itself. The fingerprint scanner. I can’t see how it could fit there, while Apple is using Sapphire on it’s home button to keep it transparent enough for the scanner to work properly, how will Meizu be able to respond to this (as far as I know) necessity, by making the whole bezel (or like the iphone6 the whole front panel) sapphire?

Oh, I never went to that much detail, that’s a very interesting viewpoint you got. Sapphire must be the vision in case theyre planning a fingerprint scanner on the MX4, but to be honest, I don’t see the scanner as a necessity at all, and the leaked image looks like that theyre not including one in the MX4, doesn’t it? Also, a slightly curved display (like on SGS) would be a beast addition into the design of the MX4…? ;)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.