Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• [help!]meizu m2 mini bricked locked bootloader

I’ve meizu m2 mini its locked bootloader and its BRICK only i can go to fastboot mode please help!

don’t work scatter file in FlashTool

I have needed driver, and android package ( new update flyme)

Help Please…

Sorry for bad English

• First of all - tell us exactly what you’ve done step by step. You tired to unlock? Have you done any backups before?

• I wanted to upload new versions flyme os , bootloader locked, I can not do anything by flashtoola by the bootloader , and now the question is whether the service is impossible to somehow it recoup … connects to the pc only in fastboot

If you’re from Polish to write in their mother tongue , then to translate ; D

• So you are not able to enter Download Mode?
    Means using VOLUME-UP + POWER buttons - you can watch any video on YouTube, how to do this, because it’s generic for all Android phones.

• no, dont work… all methodes… ;(

• @Kuba-Nowak you can try to flash recovery via fastboot

Like a nother man .

• give me worked scatter file

• @Kuba-Nowak
    You can take how many scatter you want. Meizu aren’t like others companies. You need much more then a scatter for flashing an Meizu phone.

• @Naphtha said:

@Kuba-Nowak
    You can take how many scatter you want. Meizu aren’t like others companies. You need much more then a scatter for flashing an Meizu phone.
    Sooooooooo??? If you don’t want to say something it’s better don’t write…

• @geotzia
    So what? I say all: HE CAN’T FLASH NOTHING FROM SP FLASH TOOL.

• @geotzia Did you consider the possiblity that flashing something on his phone … made him end up with a brick?

And that this might not be the right approach for a Meizu phone?

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• so it remains only service? if you can do something

• i have a same issue like topic, plz help me

• Buy another motherboard…you can do only this

• @fajar how to flash recovery

Posts 23Views 4736

Looks like your connection to [help!]meizu m2 mini bricked locked bootloader was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.