[help!]meizu m2 mini bricked locked bootloader

I’ve meizu m2 mini its locked bootloader and its BRICK only i can go to fastboot mode please help!

don’t work scatter file in FlashTool

I have needed driver, and android package ( new update flyme)

Help Please…

Sorry for bad English

last edited by Kuba Nowak

First of all - tell us exactly what you’ve done step by step. You tired to unlock? Have you done any backups before?

I wanted to upload new versions flyme os , bootloader locked, I can not do anything by flashtoola by the bootloader , and now the question is whether the service is impossible to somehow it recoup … connects to the pc only in fastboot

If you’re from Polish to write in their mother tongue , then to translate ; D

So you are not able to enter Download Mode?
Means using VOLUME-UP + POWER buttons - you can watch any video on YouTube, how to do this, because it’s generic for all Android phones.

last edited by Namek

no, dont work… all methodes… ;(

Meizu m2 note

@Kuba-Nowak you can try to flash recovery via fastboot

give me worked scatter file

Meizu MX4

@Kuba-Nowak
You can take how many scatter you want. Meizu aren’t like others companies. You need much more then a scatter for flashing an Meizu phone.

@Naphtha said:

@Kuba-Nowak
You can take how many scatter you want. Meizu aren’t like others companies. You need much more then a scatter for flashing an Meizu phone.
Sooooooooo??? If you don’t want to say something it’s better don’t write…

last edited by geotzia
Meizu MX4

@geotzia
So what? I say all: HE CAN’T FLASH NOTHING FROM SP FLASH TOOL.

Contributor

@geotzia Did you consider the possiblity that flashing something on his phone … made him end up with a brick?

And that this might not be the right approach for a Meizu phone?

so it remains only service? if you can do something

i have a same issue like topic, plz help me

Meizu MX4

Buy another motherboard…you can do only this

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.