Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• notifications problem

I have m1 note device en tu flyme 5.1.3.0 A
    I have a problem with WhatsApp notifications. Until I open the app I dont know if anyone wrote me. Notifications dont appear in status bar or notifications bar.
    I need hoy help me!
    Thanks and sorry my english Alain

• @Diegaiso This has been an existing problem. It goes back to flyme 4. It has been discussed many times.

• Other solution is to uninstall security application with titanium backup and uninstall and install again whatsapp

• @kakaouette so re-installing whatsapp for example after you freeze security center works? Not just freezing it?

• @gooner, normally just freezing it is enought, but i have so many issue with security center than i prefer to uninstall it. and only after that i re-install all my application taht i want to be notify

• @kakaouette ah. I only tried freezing and that never worked. However my problems with notifications are gone for the moments.

Do you recieve them for all apps?

• @gooner I receive them from all apps that i have re-install. But how can i tell you if i miss some notification if i don’t know i receive it ?

• Diegaiso, try this:

In Security APP (include in Flyme OS):

Permissions; Notification Management -> Google Services: ON (only verify, is normal status, I think)
    Permissions: Autorun Management -> Google Services: ON (only verify, is normal status, I think)
    Power: App Management -> Google Services: ON (very important, I think)

Afer this, install app from Google Play called PNF No-root (search Push Notifications Fixer). It’s free.

And that is all!!. In my case, working since version 4.5.7A from actually version in my case (Flyme 5.6.2.1 beta). Push notifications in Whatsapp, mail’s app’s (meizu, mailwise,…) is working perfectly,…

Note: Idea partially extracted from the support pages of Whatsapp. In this page, reference to another application (DNSet) that I did not need to be installed but you can use it if does not solve your problem becomes.

I hope you help,…

• In security
    Mark all white list in accerelator
    Mark all auto start in permission
    Mark all kept idle in power

When i did it i don’t have problem about notify.

• @gooner said:

@kakaouette ah. I only tried freezing and that never worked. However my problems with notifications are gone for the moments.

Do you recieve them for all apps?

I tried freezing the app too, it doesn;t help with notification latency,

Posts 10Views 1811

Looks like your connection to notifications problem was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.