Error after trying upgrade to 5.1.3

I did the following steps:
1.download update.zip 2.put it in phone 3.tap on it and also check cleardata… then the upgrade start and after the flyme logo nothing happens. The screen is black, the touch-home button is flashing when i tap on it and the only thing i can do is to longpress the power button, it opens the shut down or the “restart” (green and red circles).

Then i do the upgrade manual, through bootmenu (power button&volume+) i pluggin the phone with the pc and put into recovery folder the update.zip, but i have the same problem… please HELP…

@digimonscot same problem after update. I lost bootloader access, a lot of apps and functions, big problems to get google services installed again and back button at bottom of the phone has gone. after on and off contact with meizu I found out my phone has Chinese firmware despite it was bought in europe (UK), through Amazon trusted seller. since about 5 days I try to fix the problem after Meizu’s directions, but nothing has worked so far. at the moment the phone is stuck on boot. what a shame, the very best hardware and a lot of crap software, i am sorry for you and your problem

i dont know how but i fixed it. i download again the 4.5 and it worked. then i upgrade to 5.1.3 through the update app. i hope i dont found buggs because with the 4.2.2.2 i had none bug! the only problem is that i have not greek language, but i can live with it…

Now i am clearing data as they said it is needed.

another problem, none app can be installed from playstore…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.