Messages embedded app doesn't receive sms

Hi, after I upgraded my Mx4 Pro from 4.2.8.1A firmware to 5.1.3.0A I have missed a lot of sms from friends and parents. I have disabled sms locking feature and smart lock function but I can’t receive sms anymore. Fix this problem please, this bug over one of a most important embedded phone feature is unacceptable nowadays!!! Meanwhile what can I do? I’m waiting for a response by Meizu. Thanks a lot

@vittoriobari This is not an official Meizu forum (therefore ‘‘fans’’). For bug reports and whatnot see http://forum.flymeos.com/

@vittoriobari it is well known bug for over 3 months in Flyme OS 5 for all phones. We all wait for fix :(

Freeze stock sms app using titanium and make hangout (or else) defoult sms app.

Contributor

@Teho This doesn’t solve all problems.

FlymeOS raped the stock Android settings. So Hangout is not fully compatible to FlymeOS.

@Ultrametric what u mean by not fully compatible? Although is only tree days from unpacking no problems so far with sms (under hangouts)

last edited by Teho
Contributor

@Teho do you use two sim cards?

@Ultrametric one sim and 64GB sdcard.

last edited by Teho
Contributor

@Teho I use two and had trouble selecting the default sim. That’s what I mean with not fully implemented.

FlymeOS does weird stuff with the Android Settings so using non-FlymeOS apps might bring trouble.

If you use both sim card slots it’s a problem.

@Ultrametric my problem was that defoult sms app wont recieve sms when was not turned on or after i turn off screen.

Contributor

@Teho yes it’s a shitty bug.

Or, at least, something similar most people experience, it’s like some messages just don’t get through. I didn’t find a pattern.

you got no messages at al?

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric no messages at all when app was not turned on .only when app was turned on works as it should

last edited by Teho

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.