Battery level frozen at 19%

Hi all, I’ve installed flyme 5.1.2.0G
After an unexpected shut down the battery level got frozen at 19%, no mater what I do, restart, charge all the night, total discharge, battery level is always 19%.
I haven´t got root access (this firmware version doesn´t have the easy way to do it) thus I can’t use recalibration tools.
The worst, I can’t reinstall firmware because battery level is under 20%
Any sugestions?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I’ve solved the problem, forcing an extreme battery discharge. I mean, when you plug the charger and the phone just blink notification led. I had to plug the charger several times, then the phone thought it has 19% battery and allow system startup, obviously the power off were almost inmediate. After 15 - 20 times the phone realise it was discharged, began to register battery charge correctly and allow the system upgrade to 5.1.0.3.0 A :)

@Torp
I have the same problem. I do not understand what you did. Describe step by step action please

@Torp

Hi i've got the same problem and still can't do anything with this. Please help me someone.

Meizu m2

It’s strange because I have the same software and the only issue with the battery is when the level gets to 20% it’s starting to drain 1% every 2 seconds. The same issue was in Flyme 4.
But let’s get back to the main problem. I’d suggest you to do a factory reset or downgrade your software to 5.1.11.0 or lower.

Meizu Pro 5

Have you tried with calibrating the battery ?

Meizu m2

@addicted2sex said:

To be honest I didn't found any good information about calibrating the battery, so if you have any good info. I'll be grateful...

Meizu m3s

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration&hl=en
Try this (need root), not sure if it works with meizu, but was successful on my old phone.
You can also use cwm, but i don’t think it is available to the mx5.

@Bart11

I can't do anything when the battery level is less than 20%. I only restored to factory settings but it didn't help.

@addicted2sex said:

Could You help me and write some more information about that?

@Scorpiony-Knifet said:

https://play.google.com/store/... Try this (need root), not sure if it works with meizu, but was successful on my old phone. You can also use cwm, but i don't think it is available to the mx5.

Thanks. I was try battery calibration but it didn't help. Could You write some instructrion about cwm?What i may to do?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.