Security App - Auto-disables apps in standby mode

Hello,

I have some trouble with the security app.
I am using some battery management apps like Greenify, Amplify, Power Nap and AppOpsXposed. And yes I made sure that all battery apps are whitelisted in the other app. Also I whitelisted Security app.
During standby I have Whatsapp and FB Messenger active (App management). Now I want to include the above named apps too. But the security center won’t let me.
I did some testing… apparently when I enable Power Nap or Greenify, the messenging apps are disabled when I recheck.

Under Permissions I enabled all the named apps to auto launch.
Under Power-Settings I disabled Scheduled notices, Low battery alert and Use mode schedule.
Under Cleaner-Settings I disabled Process and background service and Scheduled scan. And whitelisted the named apps.

I run 4.5.4.2 A. And did not freeze/uninstall any system apps.

Hope someone had similar probs and can me help out here.

last edited by ano20xx

is greenify on as device administrator? for me it is running fine now although i had the same issue

@nowv Yeah, I think it’s running as a system app.
How can I recheck that?
Once I had Greenify, FB Messenger and Whatsapp active in standby but after adding Amplify/Power Nap it didnt worked. Well, I always get different results. One Messenger is still enable, sometomes both… Greenify ist disable… that totally sucks!

hmm strange,

check in settings-securigy-device and credentials- device administrators if greenify is on.

@nowv Thanks. It’s a system app. And now? Damn security app, I wish I could freeze it… but my battery drains faster than before when I do it with the other apps I don’t use. :(

Short off topic question: The International version has the same system apps installed, right? Ah damn it, excuse me, checking the F.A.Q…
EDIT: Ok some features are disabled. Whatever this means. Free Music is a feature I actually like about A Version! :D

last edited by ano20xx

i have the same problem here, but i cant get how to fix it … please tell me what you´ve done

I had the same problem and i solved with App quarantine.
Install and move the Security app in quarantine.
Easy

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.