Flyme OS 5.1.3.1 stable (Pro 5)

when will be international version?

hi, when 5.1.3.1G will be available?
by the way, i love u guys thanks for beeing up to date everytime!! :+1:

Someone managed to get Google Apps to work on this after a fresh wipe? :o

Admin

@CrossCroissant yep, I used the latest Google Installer.
@yosef019 & @Tévez so far there are no news about a G firmware (new name for international firmwares).
However, expect a release within the next 2-4 weeks.

@Rey hi my friend, u said that the G firmware is not equal to the normal verison … what are the differents?
i need also a “SIRI” (oder sprachbefehle in deutscher sprache) can u give me a tipp please?

Did they remove other languages?

Hello,
Im proud owner of one PRO5 , but after last update i got problems with battery life, me battery life is from 2-3 days just 1 day.
Cell standby 50,8% battery life , this happend in night (i was sleeping)
What could be the solution ? or i should go back to firmware before version? There i had battery life when i was not using much the phone 3-4 days :D

@Herakleson I don’t know what is the problem with your phone, but I don’t think it’s related to the latest firmware. On my phone it gives me roughly the same battery life as the previous one . You should install Better Battery Stats and see which process is responsible for eating the battery.

@Herakleson said:

Hello,
Im proud owner of one PRO5 , but after last update i got problems with battery life, me battery life is from 2-3 days just 1 day.
Cell standby 50,8% battery life , this happend in night (i was sleeping)
What could be the solution ? or i should go back to firmware before version? There i had battery life when i was not using much the phone 3-4 days :D

I had the same problem until I realized the settings were changed. Go to battery settings and choose “Saving.” Battery life is quite good actually compared to stock firmware with similar settings.

@Tévez Google Now. Also bitte - Allgemein wissen sollte schon sein. :P

Hi everyone. I cant move any applications from the phone, to the SD card. No matter which application I used in order to move the files, there is not such ability to do so.
Does anyone has a clue about that? I think that it is because there is a restriction coming from the developers of the latest firmware… I hope I am wrong and it is fixable. Thank you for your help in advance.

@Ioannis You can use FolderMount to create softlink between you internal memory and your SD card

@kakaouette said:

@Ioannis You can use FolderMount to create softlink between you internal memory and your SD card

Thank you for the quick response. I just want to move all the movable games and applications to my sd card. Thats all. How do I use FolderMount? Thanks again.

Any news about the battery life? The last stable brought 3 days to 8 hours. That’s not acceptable.
Thanks in advance!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.