Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Exposed MX5 Flyme 5.1.2.0G

Hi! I have the Flyme 5.1.2.0G, what is the method to be used for exposed?

@franko972 Hey, man.
You’ll need these files:
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B-qJlQE6mqVZZFFVWi1TZWdFSXM/edit
and then terminal emulator from the Play Store.

After you have downloaded the installer zip you need to extract it and move the files within to the root of your sdcard. I personally have a folder I made called “xposed” to make things simpler.

Now open terminal emulator and grant it root permission if you haven’t already and type as is:

su

cd /sdcard/xposed

su -c sh install

You’ll see that everything is installing and after it’s done just type “reboot” and let it do it’s thing 😉

@ShadowOfDeth and you have to install busybox, right?

@mx4pro I’d guess have it installed just in case.

@ShadowOfDeth i’ve just installed it and my root is gone. But xposed is working fine. Why?

@szmerd I don’t know. What did you do?

@ShadowOfDeth

It works !!! :-)

@ShadowOfDeth Upgrade to 5.1.3.0A -> root -> busybox -> install xposed apk -> run script via terminal -> reboot

@franko972 - do You have root after xposed ?

@szmerd Dunno what to tell you, man. From what I have been reading you’re not the only one with the MX5 facing this problem.

@szmerd said:

@ShadowOfDeth Upgrade to 5.1.3.0A -> root -> busybox -> install xposed apk -> run script via terminal -> reboot

@franko972 - do You have root after xposed ?

Yes :-)

i have this problem !

After cd you missed space ;)

@ShadowOfDeth I had root after installing xposed. But I always have the full stuff on it, busybox pro SuperSU pro …

So at least for me to worked just fine

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

@Ultrametric do you know if there is a flyme tools app for flyme 5? I think the app isn’t compatible with flyme 5 but I like the app

@mx4pro there is one, a translated version is on the forum in the pro 5 section. I think. Try to find it, and if you can’t tag me again and I will try my luck

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.