Root issues on MX5 5.1.2.0A
Meizu MX5

Hello guys. Ive rooted my mx5 version 5.0.1.2A but still, root checker tells me i don’t have root access. Why is that? can someone here please help me?
0_1454369909104_S60202-073629.jpg

last edited by piarkyu

Ignore if u have acess to settings/fingerprint and security/security/root permission

Meizu MX5

I have access and yet when i use root checker, it says that root is not properly installed on my device.

Meizu Pro 6

@piarkyu root is not working on this firmware. Supposedly, the next release will bring back the root capability.

Contributor

@generationally on 5.1.2.0A and 5.1.2.0G it works. I have tested it on both on my MX5

The newest one might have issues. ( I wont know about it, so maybe)

@piarkyu so you are doing it wrong. The problem is not the firmware.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@generationally on 5.1.2.0A and 5.1.2.0G it works. I have tested it on both on my MX5

The newest one might have issues. ( I wont know about it, so maybe)

@piarkyu so you are doing it wrong. The problem is not the firmware.

we can NOT root the new firmwares !!!

tell us EXACTLY how you did it …

Contributor

@gvekiaris 5.1.2.0A is not the new firmware!

The new firmware is 5.1.3.0!

@Ultrametric said:

you are right

we want help to root 5.1.3.0

@gvekiaris said:

@Ultrametric said:

you are right

we want help to root 5.1.3.0

You can`t root 5.1.3.0 !!!

last edited by Upoiss
Meizu MX5

@Ultrametric so what do you think should i do? I can access root permissions but root checker says root is not properly installed on this device. Should i flash 5.1.3.0?

I have 5.1.0.3 and it rooted just fine…
I use supersu addaway titanium with just no problem…

Contributor

@Dartaholics Same here. No trouble at all. 5.1.3.0G is easy to root.

@Ultrametric how did you manage to root it?

Contributor

@Lostre12 I installed the UserCenter logged into my @flyme.cn Account, went to security settings and rooted the phone.

@Ultrametric thanks me friend! I did that and when i opened root permissions the root was already enabled! I tried to install the xmod (because i play boom beach!) but this application says my phone it’s not rooted… Do you know something about this? Does anyone uses the xmod?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.