Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.6.2.1 test firmware (MX4)

Changelog:
    Red assistant

• Normal mode: enabled by default, plus voice prompt window through suspension, so the message is more eye-catching red. Click the floating window or shake the phone, you can quickly enter the red list of sessions.
    • Speed ​​mode: Open “Settings - Accessibility - red assistant - Speed ​​grab a red envelope”, bright screen state, received a red envelope message automatically jump to the session list; lock screen, you can jump to just unlock the session List.
    • Tone settings: Go to “Settings - Accessibility - red assistant - new red tone”, the old white, Yang Yan, Li Nan, a customized version of the tone of any election!

Information

• Bulk Assistant: When sending text messages can be sent with its address information based on the recipient’s name.

Communication

• Optimization: three operators to increase details page “Flow recharge” portal.
    • Optimization: Yellow details click out of the blacklist, increase tips.

Download:
    Flyme 5.6.2.1A

Source:
    Flyme 5.6.2.1A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• The system keyboard when in Portuguese is with the caps lock turned on … since about 3 or 4 versions …

• @edu.olivanew Just install 3d party keyboard keyboard

• Wait, why the source showing mx5 pro?

• @abglek sorry, I copied a false link. However, the download one is correct.
    Excuse the inconvenience.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• My phone gets laggy on this update. The last beta version was better than here. 😕

• Someone have done this update ?

What is Red Assistant :neutral_face: ?

• I have installed this update,
    Root is not possible.
    sometimes its seem to be a little bit laggy,

• @xiangchang You can get root with Kingroot, download from xda-developers

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • @Kristijan-Markov said:

heeeelp - i installed this firmware and i got this stupid chineese folder - recomended applications and i cant get rid of it - it fills up chineese app icons and they keep re-adding themselves once i delete them … 😞

Me to…:-(

• @georgios3d
    Open App Store, Click on last button (Top left of search button), after that click on Settings, on Other Section click on Notification and disable Plugin!!

• @Alex-Murug said:

@georgios3d
    Open App Store, Click on last button (Top left of search button), after that click on Settings, on Other Section click on Notification and disable Plugin!!

Thanks! That works :)

Meizu MX4, Meizu Pro 6

• Don’t know if it’s just me, but i can gain root access. Flyme is logged in, in setting security it’s got a “root permission” option. If i klick it it shows me a list of all my apps and their current setup (ask for root permission).

However i do not get any prompt asking for root permission, rootchecker says device is not rooted, superuser binarys not found.

What am i doing wrong?

Alsow i am under the impression that the system got slower with that last update (less responsive…only a tiny bit but…) oh and antutu dropped from 44000 pts to 41000… that is nearly 10%…

What’s going on guys?
    Oh amd can you do something about the camerafocus? It realy suxx hard 8 out of 10 pictures are not sharp/unfocused.

Posts 17Views 3819

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.2.1 test firmware (MX4) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.