Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.2.1 test firmware (MX4 Pro)

Changelog:
Red assistant

• Normal mode: enabled by default, plus voice prompt window through suspension, so the message is more eye-catching red. Click the floating window or shake the phone, you can quickly enter the red list of sessions.
  • Speed ​​mode: Open “Settings - Accessibility - red assistant - Speed ​​grab a red envelope”, bright screen state, received a red envelope message automatically jump to the session list; lock screen, you can jump to just unlock the session List.
  • Tone settings: Go to “Settings - Accessibility - red assistant - new red tone”, the old white, Yang Yan, Li Nan, a customized version of the tone of any election!

Information

• Bulk Assistant: When sending text messages can be sent with its address information based on the recipient’s name.

Communication

• Optimization: three operators to increase details page “Flow recharge” portal.
  • Optimization: Yellow details click out of the blacklist, increase tips.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.2.1A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.2.1A

What is the difference between this and 5.1.30 stable version?

If screen is off, fingerprint sensor is not operational, I have to open the screen first and after that I have to touch the home button in order to unlock.

@thkounadis said:

If screen is off, fingerprint sensor is not operational, I have to open the screen first and after that I have to touch the home button in order to unlock.

and? its always was like that

I have never used this function since 4.2.8.2 and IF I REMEMBER WELL it wasn’t like that… I’m not sure, that’s what I remember. Peace.

@Latstyle
No. That was never like that. I always unlock the screen with fingerprint reader but never turning on the screen first. Just keep holding the button and the screen unlocked.

@szunyog007 said:

@Latstyle
No. That was never like that. I always unlock the screen with fingerprint reader but never turning on the screen first. Just keep holding the button and the screen unlocked.

waaaaait… you told you unlocked your phone+turned on screen with fingerpring… its never was like that… BUT… you can PRESS home button yup and it will same time turn on screen + unlock phone with fingerpring…

hi guy i just want to ask how can i update my mx4 pro to fly me os 5.6.2.1 after downloading the file what should i do after tnx for the help

How is battery life and heating issue fixed?

@tahsinahmed

I installed it yesterday morning. No battery drain. No bug found. And no heating.

For me this beta is better than the last stable 5.1.3.0.

@iuga2000 so you can now talk with the phone placed on your ears? my unit is hot like lava cant talk keeping it on my ears always have to place it in speaker mode…

have Zero problems with latest beta versions starting with 1st one…

@tahsinahmed

My device temperature is absolutely normal.

Do I need clear data after update from 5.1.3.0?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.