How to tell which model you have ..

how can I tell if my Meizi Mx3 and 'one China China Unicom version or a version, help me …

The easiest way to verify which version you is to open the Backcover and see if the text on the accu is in english (HK/International version of the MX3) or in chinese (i think you can imagine which version oh the MX3 has chinese on the battery ;) )

Ok that tells me what version is Hong Kong and what CN.
However there are much more Versions of the MX out.
HK, CN, CN Unicorn, CN TD and CN refurbished.

How can they be identyfied, what are the differences between em and what Firmware you can use on em.
I know on the HK version you can install everything, but can i install CN Firmware on a CN Unicorn MX3 ?
CN TD has special UMTS ( or even LTE ) support for China only and might not work in other countrys, while the HK and CN Versions work with UMTS of other countrys.

Contributor

@‘MeizuAndi’ said:

Ok that tells me what version is Hong Kong and what CN.
However there are much more Versions of the MX out.
HK, CN, CN Unicorn, CN TD and CN refurbished.

How can they be identyfied, what are the differences between em and what Firmware you can use on em.
I know on the HK version you can install everything, but can i install CN Firmware on a CN Unicorn MX3 ?
CN TD has special UMTS ( or even LTE ) support for China only and might not work in other countrys, while the HK and CN Versions work with UMTS of other countrys.

On HK you can install any of the two firmwares: HK firmware (.zip) or CN firmware (.bin)

On CN and Unicom version you can install the CN firmwares (.bin). The Unicom firmware .bin is basically CN firmware with unicom boot logo and a few unicom specific apps. So you can install either of the .bin files on CN or Unicom version

Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh i gotten 2 Uincom MX3, it has some other starting screen and shutdown screen. Also booth are white inside not black like the photos ive seen.
Other then that its the same hardware, i can confirm updating a Unicom firmware with standart CN works and also removes the start and switch off screen.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.