Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Unlock the bootloader of Meizu PRO 5

It seems that a someone (authorized tester) unlocked the bootloader using a beta international firmware. I found this topic
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/meizu-mx/general/tutorial-unlock-bootloader-meizu-pro-5-t3303127

• @maxant69 there is no official global beta firmware for the pro 5.

How did he get hands on this beta? Meizu claims that the Pro 5 beta global won’t be released before mid of February (the earliest).

In Flyme 5 there is no more international firmware, its called global instead.

Update, lol just heard that it got leaked

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• Wow. Exciting stuff! Please please pleeeeease let this be legit!

• @ShadowOfDeth Sascha, one of the Mx5 global beta tester said that one of his friends applied it, and it worked. I fully trust him, so the info seems legit to me.

( I still doubt that it’s a leaked beta though.)

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• @Ultrametric well all I can say is, fingers crossed there is or will be a way for us on A versions to get this boatloader unlocked. Really am quite jealous of Meizu’s MediaTek devices getting custom ROMs!

• Download in progress … Will report in a few minutes

EDIT : KO for A version

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

• @Kikounet95
    It’s because the leaked firmware is a G version

• @maxant69 Yep, but i had to test, just in case

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

• So If i did understand well, you have to first install the 5.1.2.0G (If you don’t have it already installed) and then process to install this version, right?

•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]

•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]

"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"

• @Asiier
    I think it’s necessary to own an international model as the leaked beta firmware is “G”.

• At least you can use the tutorial to have fully translated nearly lastest beta …!

• @maxant69
    So this guide won’t work, I mean, you will just get the latest beta with multi-language, but you won’t be able to unlock the bootloader unless you already have an International version

•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]

•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]

"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"

• @Asiier That’s it. Only “I” version can be unlock yet

• @Asiier
    I think you are right, because you have to flash the leaked firmware directly without workaround. And we know that if you try to flash a G firmware on a A model gives you an error.

Posts 42Views 12691

Looks like your connection to Unlock the bootloader of Meizu PRO 5 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.