So what's the deal with alarm apps? (Caused nearly a TIFU, Meizu. You Basterds)

Got the Meizu Pro 5 a week ago and it’s a blast so far. But I had a bad feeling with it’s for me important functions and I was fucking right. I came late to work twice because this little fucker doesn’t accept alarm apps such as Spotify Alarm etc. Those apps worked perfectly on my previous phones and it’s such a shame…

Oh and the Pro 5 kills every app in the background after a couple of minuts. Like Spotify. WTF?

And yes I’m mad. This piece of shit nearly destroyed my job and I could throw it to the wall. Trying the stock Flyme alarm today. Hopefully this sucker works.
What do you think?

@Timo-Schmidt I think you should search your device more carefully…
Go to settings - power - app management and give permission to google play services, google framework and every app you want to have notifications…
The same thing in security - permissions…
If still not working go to security - accelerator and click to the up right corner and put in whitefish the same apps.
After all this everything should work properly…
Let me know.

@Dartaholics said:

@Timo-Schmidt I think you should search your device more carefully…
Go to settings - power - app management and give permission to google play services, google framework and every app you want to have notifications…
The same thing in security - permissions…
If still not working go to security - accelerator and click to the up right corner and put in whitefish the same apps.
After all this everything should work properly…
Let me know.

Thank you for your advice! Going to upgrade to 5.6.2.3 in a few minutes and I’ll try your solution then. :)
Sorry for the little rant~

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.