Weird Issue when Stellio Music Player Is Installed

0_1454068675384_Phonograph Before Stellio.mp3

0_1454068692047_Stellio On It’s Own.mp3

After Stellio is installed all audio goes a bit mental even after the app is uninstalled requiring a full reboot to fix. Anybody else notice this?

*song is Diamond Head’s Calling Your Name (The Light) for anyone wondering.

@ShadowOfDeth it also happens here. Don’t use the player and fortunately there are others that seem to work well.

@albireox yeah I already gave up and deleted it. All system sound was affected by having it installed.

@ShadowOfDeth I actually use Neutron Player right now, but Stellio didn’t affect it in any way. I don’t know about the system sounds…

@albireox I don’t know wtf is up but the sound you hear in the second recording is what happens to literally all the sounds system wide. No other player I have used does this.

@ShadowOfDeth sometimes talking to the developer of the app can help. I don’t know if this is the case. I’m still addicted to Neutron Player, but on the other hand I don’t have a smartwatch so it’s a little easy for me. I’ll try to write them anyway and see if they respond.
You’re also on the International 5.1.2?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.