Mx4 pro vs mx5 vs xiaomi redmi note 3 vs LeTV x500 (16gb all)

Hi guys,i have around 180-200e so i need to chose one of this models…
Lets share expiriance here if you tray any this models and witch one is best so far.
I think mx4 pro is best fo r now but its an old model with low support maybe.
Thanks for any advice.
Milos

last edited by Milos Glisha Shogli
Meizu MX4

@Milos-Glisha-Shogli
MX4 and MX4 Pro are currently receiving the upgrade to Flyme 5, it’s currently in beta stages with updates weekly so in terms of support they’re pretty good. The stable version will be released in February, after this I think they will stop supporting these 2 phones. If you do want to buy either one of these phones, I would suggest the MX4 instead of the MX4 pro. The upgrades on the MX4 Pro aren’t substantial enough to justify the price difference (unless you find a good deal) the battery on the MX4 pro is also very poor.

The MX5 will continue to be supported at least for a year but as Rey said it’s a bit overbudget.

Xiaomi always have good support.

Letv is also a very good option but I don’t know much in terms of support from them.

Have you considered the zte nubia line?

@oscar8u said:

@Milos-Glisha-Shogli
MX4 and MX4 Pro are currently receiving the upgrade to Flyme 5, it’s currently in beta stages with updates weekly so in terms of support they’re pretty good. The stable version will be released in February, after this I think they will stop supporting these 2 phones. If you do want to buy either one of these phones, I would suggest the MX4 instead of the MX4 pro. The upgrades on the MX4 Pro aren’t substantial enough to justify the price difference (unless you find a good deal) the battery on the MX4 pro is also very poor.

The MX5 will continue to be supported at least for a year but as Rey said it’s a bit overbudget.

Xiaomi always have good support.

Letv is also a very good option but I don’t know much in terms of support from them.

Have you considered the zte nubia line?

Thanks for reply and your suggeston,but why they will stop support mx4/pro if they going to launch flyme 5 hummm?
I really like mx4 pro but im still cofused and dont know what to buy :/
Thanks mate for advice

last edited by Milos Glisha Shogli
Meizu MX4

@Rey we’ll just have to wait and see, MX4 and MX4 pro were released in 2014, we’re in 2016 now. Meizu released around 7 phones in 2015, I honestly don’t think they can continue supporting an older model especially with the release of possibly the MX6 and another Pro version which will be released soon, they also may want to continue the trend of selling budget devices as they saw an increase of 350% in sales last year. They employ around 4000 people and they’re about to cut 5% of staff, compare that to Lenovo who employ around 55000, xiaomi employ around 8000. Support will eventually stop, As I said before I think once they release a good stable version of FLYME5 for MX4 and MX4 pro their support will stop. Do you not remember that they had to do a poll to see if customers wanted flyme 5 on previous models, I don’t think really planned to even give the MX4 and MX4 pro flyme5 but due to the good response from customers they decided to develop it.

Don’t get me wrong I love my MX4 and would love to have it supported for another year but I’m sceptical of the support as meizu have released so many phones they may have bitten off too much than they can chew.

Admin

@oscar8u, this might be a true fact and indeed to be considered, but they also supported the MX2 for more than 3 years. Actually they still support it (not so active anymore though). So nothing speaks agains the MX4 and MX4 Pro, especially if you consider that there are many users of it out there.
The poll wasn’t done because they didn’t wanted to update the older phones, but rather to see which device is the most popular.

But in the end we can only speculate, let’s wait and see what the future brings.

Meizu MX4

@Rey Wow, I didn’t know that. MX2 owners were lucky but even back then they used to release 2 phones a year so it makes sense for them to support it properly, less workload. Now however I don’t think they’ll be able to keep up. Fingers crossed support continues.

Yay…mx4 pro have stable 5 flyme :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.