Flyme OS 5.6.1.26 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Sweep

• Added: Increase scan business cards functionality, you can add contacts directly after scanning.
  • Optimization: Modify the Home interface and operation logic, support slide switch mode.
  • Optimization: Modify judgment no recognition results logic.
  • Optimization: Optimization touch focus.

Music

• Optimization: Optimization of high-quality music listening rate decision logic, to prevent the problem has been the buffer can not be played.
  • Optimization: Optimization checked when the song text display.
  • FIX: After the success of non-members to buy “buy success” tips.

Lock screen

• Fixed: Switching to limit the power saving mode, the lock screen to unlock the screen if there is a password, the lower right corner of the cancel key invalid.

Browser

Camera

• FIX: After setting your camera to take pictures in close tone still sounds.
  • FIX: manual mode click on the screen after focusing camera preview screen displays blur.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.26A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.26A

I’m back on Flyme 5.6.1.19A … WhatsApp notifications displayed only when directly in the app.

When stable version will arrive? :speak_no_evil:

Working so smooth and fast; the camera zoom problem seems to be solved. No problems by my side for now; really loved this version!

Play store working with this version?

Just one question, is the camera working under the camera or the camera2 api?

@samson09 said:

Play store working with this version?

I wiped data when installing Flyme OS 5.6.1.19 test firmware and Play Store just worked fine. I didn’t wipe user data this time and it is still working; i don’t know if it will work or not if you wipe data. Until now i installed all the firmwares including the test and beta ones and lived no problems with play store.

Admin

@doublestrike usually you don’t have to wipe data between test firmwares, even if it is recommended.

If you don’t do so - and thats what you noticed - Google Play will keep working like it was before.

Of I change from 4.5.7 to this version I also don’t need to clear data?

Admin

@samson09 upgrading between Flyme 4 and 5 REQUIRES CLEAR DATA.
It is very dangerous and unlikely to work, if you don’t do it.

Contributor

just a little heads up… as i didnt saw here info about it.
Stable version of Flyme 5 for MX4/MX4 Pro and all other s that had beta versions till now will get Stable version at February 1st. Meizu kept the promise and officially announced that.
source - http://bbs.flyme.cn/thread-620758-1-1.html

@Rey said:

@samson09 upgrading between Flyme 4 and 5 REQUIRES CLEAR DATA.
It is very dangerous and unlikely to work, if you don’t do it.

No, when you have 4.5.7A or 4.5.7.1A is just recommended, not required. If you want have your language (for me French lanhuage) on Flyme 5, don’t clear data. I haven’t bug and no clear data when upgrade 4.5.7.1A to Flyme 5 :).

I have 4.5.7I

After update to this version I have a problem with play store

last edited by samson09

@samson09 said:

I have 4.5.7I

After update to this version I have a problem with play store !

No problem with mine on PlayStore.
alt text
alt text

last edited by doublestrike

After updated to this version, when i turn off the phone couple minutes later the phone will turn on again. And i tried to reinstall with clear user data, still the same.
Anyone have the same problem?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.