Flyme OS 5.6.1.26 test firmware (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
Sweep

• Added: Increase scan business cards functionality, you can add contacts directly after scanning.
  • Optimization: Modify the Home interface and operation logic, support slide switch mode.
  • Optimization: Modify judgment no recognition results logic.
  • Optimization: Optimization touch focus.

Music

• Optimization: Optimization of high-quality music listening rate decision logic, to prevent the problem has been the buffer can not be played.
  • Optimization: Optimization checked when the song text display.
  • FIX: After the success of non-members to buy “buy success” tips.

Lock screen

• Fixed: Switching to limit the power saving mode, the lock screen to unlock the screen if there is a password, the lower right corner of the cancel key invalid.

Browser

Camera

• FIX: After setting your camera to take pictures in close tone still sounds.
  • FIX: manual mode click on the screen after focusing camera preview screen displays blur.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.26A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.26A

i still dont get any notification why didnt they fix it? seriously

Just use 5.1.2.0A I use it and getting all notyfications that i want :)

My notifications are just perfect. But you have to fix this on your own. First go to security - permissions - autorun management and check the apps you want to run. Then you go to security - permissions - notification management and do the same. Then go to security - permissions - app management and find the apps you want and open and check the three boxes. Finally go to security - accelerator and go to settings in the upper right corner and into memory acceleration whitelist and add to whitelist all the apps you want to run. And you should be OK!

Also i suggest you to add to whitelist google play services and Google service framework and your widgets should be able to work properly :)

Meizu MX5

I never had any problems receiving notifications on any firmware i’ve tested (90% of betas). To get rid of any problems , root , install titanium backup pro and freeze security app (that also eats lots of ram) , tested and working perfectly . Good luck !

Hi , I have a problem about finding radio information settings on Engineering mode. Is there anybody to help me please ?
Thanks .

There some things that will provide a more business profile to this powerfull phone

Please take in concern this

Enable print services
Auto answer

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.