Firmware corrupt

hello, yesterday i got my meizu m2 mini from Gearbest and got some problems. One of the problem is that i cant update firmware. Default firmware is 4.5.3.2A and i want install 4.5.4I from here http://www.flymeos.com/firmware.html and when i try to install it getting message Firmware corrup any suggestions what to do? Also i wanted to tell that i cant unroot the phone, when i login to flyme system privilegies was already open but the phone isnt unrooted so I dont know i need to unroot the phone before updating firmware or no.

You have to Change the ID of the Phone in order to Flash the “I” Version. Look here in the FAQ. It is really easy and works fine for me…

last edited by hotdogg

Hello, i have found that tutorial but the problem is that i need unroot my phone but i cant do it :(

@pinciuk said:

Hello, i have found that tutorial but the problem is that i need unroot my phone but i cant do it :(

Do factory reset, that kills root status.

@Upoiss i did it already but after i login to my flyme acc it show again system privilegies open. i used this methond: Turn off phone, then press power on button + volume up button and there i chosen clear data

So guys thanks for info, o just upgraded my firmware to 4.5.4.2A and now i can unroot my phone fine. Looks like the firmware which was installed when i got phone was installed wrong. Btw i have one question I can find answer i should stay with A or I firmware? There i cant find any differences between it only languages.

So i have installed 4.5.4I. First i upgraded my old 4.5.3.2A to 4.5.4.2A and then installed 4.5.4I and dont need to charge phone id or something like that.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.