A little guide how to get the Notifications on Flyme 5 (Tested on MX4 Pro)
Download the latest test firmware from our firmware server:
You need to Wipe your Phone completly that means:
- Go to Settings and Wipe the Internal Storage .
- Clear the Data.
- Update the Firmware:
- Put the downloaded update.zip to the Root of your PhoneMemory and shut the Phone down.
- Power the Phone up while holding Volume Up.
- Select Update and Clear Data.
- How to get the Notifications working
First Root your Phone (Settings, Fingerprint/Security, Root permission)
After the restart install all Apps you wanna use and this App:
Go to the app and enable it, give it root permission, your phone has to restart.
After the restart go to the SecurityCenter, Power, Customize mode and make those Settings:
CPU Performance Balanced
Bluetooth Enabled (if needed)
GPS Enabled (if needed)
NFC Enabled (if needed)
Smart brightness Disabled
Dynamic translucency Enabled
System auto sync Enabled
And enable the Customize mode.
- Whitelisting the Apps:
- Go to Security, Accelerator, Cogwheel in the upper right corner.
- Memory acceleration whitelist.
- Now enable all Apps you need and all Google services, also the PNF Root, NetContactService.
Thats all, i think the Guide should also work with other Meizu Phones but i tested it only on the MX4 Pro.