Meizu MX3 Help

Hi all,

I really like to buy this phone but i saw it here

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-MEIZU-MX3-5-1-inch-android-phones-Exynos-5410-8-Core-2GB-RAM-Flyme3-0/1394773302.html

its 215 euro with DHL shipping included :) 16gb is this to good to be true? Or the real deal? At the feedback there are only good reviews

The official price is about €190 in China for the 16GB version at the moment. On TaoBao the price can be as low as €150. But these prices are excluding international shipping of course.

Contributor

And you have to add customs too to that according to your country…
And just a side note 16gb doesn’t come with nfc…

If you look at the accu it seems to be the chinese version not the Hk Version.
Dont know does the chinese version support german language ?

I am dutch ;) But thanks for the info! With the customs its trial and error. Its possible to get a fee. How can i know if its a HK version

The HK Version has english text on the accu. Just open the Backcover (or ask the seller if he can take a picture from the back of the phone)

The CN Version has chines text on the accu…

BTW if you open the system privileges (it means to root your MX3) you can use morelocal2 to set the system language to almost every language… After that the system apps will stay in english but the most installed apps are in the language you choose (i suggest to use dutch in your case :p )

On the M9 i can use morelocal without root. system is still english only apps are in german then.
I think the HK Firmware of the MX3 has a lot language support while the cn firmware only supports chinese, english, russian, hebrew and french but im not 100% sure about that that why i did ask.
If the HK Version ( international Version ) supports dutch and and german while the CN Version does not, why should i buy the CN one ?
Besides that the HK Version seems more open and can istall CN and HK Firmware while CN cant.

@MeizuAndi Meizu added the new languages to the CN firmwares as well.

Thanks HondaRacer i guess i order a CN one at aliexpress then.

Oh Hondaracer what is the newest CN Firmware ? On the Meizu Homepage its 3.5.2 stable without german language. Only HK Firmware 3.5.3 got it. Do i have to use testfirmware to have german language ?
Im confused now. I would not care about german but my wife does, would be very bad if i oder some CN Version MX3 and i cant set it to german.

Contributor

@‘MeizuAndi’ said:

Oh Hondaracer what is the newest CN Firmware ? On the Meizu Homepage its 3.5.2 stable without german language. Only HK Firmware 3.5.3 got it. Do i have to use testfirmware to have german language ?
Im confused now. I would not care about german but my wife does, would be very bad if i oder some CN Version MX3 and i cant set it to german.

Yes German was added in the test firmwares to the CN versions. The test firmwares are pretty stable anyway you can try the latest with only a few bugs…

You can try the latest 3.7.x update and go back if you have any issues (you will need to wipe user data while going back so backup)

To answer the Question of the OP (Marja Koelewijn). Its the real deal, i bought from that shop and you get the Unicom Version of the MX3 black and white.
The only drawback was they did not include the outer white box, other than that my 2 MX3 boxes where only wrapped is some foam and put in a DHL plastic bag. But im used to such things, i order often from china.

So the store at aliexpress is ok you can order.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.