My stock MX4 Pro is tuck on the spinning logo. I downgraded from 5 to 4.5.7 but forgot to clear data. I can boot into recovery but when I try to clear data it wont accept my password I had set up. Am I screwed? just bought this phone now I’m out a lot of $$ Any help Please.
Yes you are screwed as far as I know. If your password is not accepted there is nothing to do.
You could try to flash a old KK recovery. Read up on this.
UH! But if you just bought the phone, did you enter a password? Did you log in to a Flyme Account?
i cant flash anything, new, I can.t access my phone from my computer using adb or fastboot, I can see the revoery drive and it says it copied files to it but the size of the partition never changes. The Problem is that when I get to the recovery mode and its time to clear data it asks for my screen lock password, but when I type in the first # it says “wrong password please try again”. So it seems I am stuck.
Any other ideas would be appreciated
problem fix bro !
- the most importn thing you must make your baterry 100% to zero …and charge to 20 % and up like that .
- then you must put devices into recover mode.
- put usb cable in recoverMode, make sure ther pop up recover partition ( something like 1.4 gb ). if not try reinstall / install adb driver in your pc on the devices manager.
- copy update.zip 184.108.40.206 A to recover partition… after finish do not pull over the usb cable .
- finally mark update and wipe data ! the start the engine
i have the same problem … when i bring my devices to meizu center ther told me that is mortherboard problem … wtf is wrong with them ? ! just want money or dumb asshold . very dispointed with meizu malaysia.