Flyme OS 5.6.1.19 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Weather

• Weather warnings: Weather warnings under the new switch, adjust the alert logic, a number of early-warning information, the default display only the most recent one.
  • Weather widget: new 4 * 2 weather clock widget, click plug-enter the clock and around the region were weather applications.
  • Font: Optimizing weather application for third-party fonts adaptation.

Communication

• Optimization: Modify the dial-up fails Copywriting Tips.
  • FIX: Message recording list screen, click on the audio file of the contact picture, unable to enter the contact details screen.
  • FIX: In the call log details page displays the direct call recording, screen will automatically put out near the ear, then bright screen and stop playback recording.
  • FIX: When playing call recording, you can not play the next song by headphone wire.
  • FIX: enter the call recording interface, Talkback voice broadcast misstatements as call waiting.
  • FIX: When playing the message recording, click the play button or the Close button, Talkback voice broadcast incorrect.
  • FIX: information application, some buttons are not Talkback voice playback.

Video

• Optimization: Optimization comments page point number display mechanisms like.
  • Optimization: sliding around the screen displays the progress while trimming full-screen playback, display the playback controls.
  • Optimization: Video details interface increases transition animation when switching Tab.
  • Optimization: without ending the application process, the memory manually adjust the video brightness.
  • Fix: Feedback to play mkv format video without sound.
  • FIX: Unable to see subtitles on white background issues.

Status Bar

• Fix: Under the lock screen notification relatively long time, battery percentage display incomplete.
  • FIX: QQ music for the first time into the state bar the wrong color, the wrong color and after switching themes.

Documents Management

• Optimization: Optimize file management - Remote interface layout.
  • Optimization: Picture category Add folder name is displayed Notes.
  • Optimization: Optimize cloud disk image browsing search results order.
  • Optimization: Modify the logic operation is performed in the cloud disk search page.
  • Repair: In split-screen mode, the index category list all overlap.
  • Repair: Repair document management and cloud disk portion of questions about Talkback.

Mail

• Fix: Wake Up and consumption more problems.

Reading

• Added: catalog interface, drag the slider to increase functionality.
  • Optimization: Optimization local TXT opening speed.
  • Optimization: Updated version of Charting Interface.
  • Optimization: Updating Books bookstore entry style.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.19A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.19A

Contributor

one thing that bothers me from the start of release public beta of Flyme 5… is that from that date till now… they not able to fix a simple thing as Input language switch… that is so pathetic… its still got Chinese word on button… when it must have EN or ENG

It is so stable for a beta, unlike previous stable flymes, so it needs a visual reminder!!!

google installer its not working

@Petar-Smiljanic
Try to install one of the previous versions of google installer, which is above 30MB in size. Current version is small, and needs to download some stuff to work properly but this downloads fails.

I can’t find in messages the option to light up the screen for the incoming message.
Any help?

hello friends.i’m in 4.5.7 version now.can i go straight to this version?i have to do clear data?

Meizu MX4 Pro

Why everyone says that in order to upgrade from 4.5.7 to 5.6.x, you HAVE TO clear data?
I did upgade from 4.5.7 to 5.6.1.5, without clear data, and today it has this latest update, yet i haven’t found any problems.

How to fix play store? I have a error RH -01 and can’t login.

I deleted google account and now I can not add account. I have no google account and play store now. When I want to add account it is “checking info” and nothing. Any help please? I need to have google account to sync my data with Chrome on my PC.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.