Flyme OS 5.6.1.19 test firmware (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
Weather

• Weather warnings: Weather warnings under the new switch, adjust the alert logic, a number of early-warning information, the default display only the most recent one.
  • Weather widget: new 4 * 2 weather clock widget, click plug-enter the clock and around the region were weather applications.
  • Font: Optimizing weather application for third-party fonts adaptation.

Communication

• Added: increase physical buttons to answer the prompt interface Full Screen Caller.
  • Optimization: Modify the dial-up fails Copywriting Tips.
  • FIX: Message recording list screen, click on the audio file of the contact picture, unable to enter the contact details screen.
  • FIX: When playing call recording, you can not play the next song by headphone wire.
  • FIX: enter the call recording interface, Talkback voice broadcast misstatements as call waiting.
  • FIX: When playing the message recording, click the play button or the Close button, Talkback voice broadcast incorrect.
  • FIX: information application, some buttons are not Talkback voice playback.

System

• Optimization: significantly improve boot speed MX5 everyday use, install applications to enhance the more the more obvious.

Video

• Optimization: Optimization comments page point number display mechanisms like.
  • Optimization: sliding around the screen displays the progress while trimming full-screen playback, display the playback controls.
  • Optimization: Video details interface increases transition animation when switching Tab.
  • Optimization: without ending the application process, the memory manually adjust the video brightness.
  • Fix: pop-up calendar reminder box while playing a video, click OK after the video volume becomes smaller.
  • Fix: Feedback to play mkv format video without sound.
  • FIX: Unable to see subtitles on white background issues.

Status Bar

• Fix: Under the lock screen notification relatively long time, battery percentage display incomplete.

Documents Management

• Optimization: Optimize file management - Remote interface layout.
  • Optimization: Picture category Add folder name is displayed Notes.
  • Optimization: Optimize cloud disk image browsing search results order.
  • Optimization: Modify the logic operation is performed in the cloud disk search page.
  • Repair: In split-screen mode, the index category list all overlap.
  • Repair: Repair document management and cloud disk portion of questions about Talkback.

Mail

• Fix: Wake Up and consumption more problems.

Reading

• Added: catalog interface, drag the slider to increase functionality.
  • Optimization: Optimization local TXT opening speed.
  • Optimization: Updated version of Charting Interface.
  • Optimization: Updating Books bookstore entry style.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.19A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.19A

How about notifocation on this build??

what problem do you have with notifications ?

@Antonis-Aretakis i dont have any notification from snapchat Instagram etc. I have to check it manually. People talk about the same problem in few last test builds. Actually im on 5.1.2.0 G.

i have the same problem with notifications on 5.1.2.0 A . whatsupp, facebook and others i need to check manualy for notification. can it be resolved somehow? thanks

i suppose you have put them in accelarator anD autoRun managment.to be honest i also have same issue with fb notification.i dont get all the notifications.i’ve read this is ram managment issues.lets hope in it will be fixed in future builds

Ok finally i know. If you want to get notification from app like snapchat you must not kill app in recent apps. If you kill this app notification will not working.

Ok, solutionsto the notification is in the battery settings you should let all the apps let them run in close screen or open screen, my notification is perfect including push notifications,

So if i came frome 5.2.0.1 G and i have meizu mx5 m575h i can install this beta only from update.zip or first i need to change my phone id using guide on forum?

Notofication still not workin. Only manually…

Admin

@Aru-Uuś known issue. Disable Security Center helps or adding whitelist exception in Security Center>Accelerator.

@Rey how to disable security ❔

Meizu MX5

@Aru-Uuś Obtain root access , install titanium backup pro , and FREEZE security application .

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.