How to install Google Playstore (Flyme OS 4.5.4.2 A)

Everytime I tried to install the Google Playstore via the Google Installer 2.0.4 from the FAQ it won’t work. If anyone having the same problem, here a simple and fast solution.

• Open Flyme’s app App Center
  • Search for ‘google installer’
  • Click on google installer 2.0.4 (newest version)
  • Don’t install!
  • Scroll down until you see in blue writing ‘History Versions’ and click on it
  • Install Version 1.4.3 (FlymeOS 4.5)
  • After installation open Google Playstore
  • Log-in with your account
  • Reboot your device
  • Click on Google Playstore, agree to Google’s terms and download your stuff

You can update the Google Installer to it’s newest version, but never forget to reboot after the update!

last edited by ano20xx

Hi,
I only registered to say thanks - your guide helped me install Google Play on my new M2 after several failed attempts :) Many thanks!

@tothd You’re most welcome! Glad I could help.

last edited by ano20xx
Meizu Pro 5

I have meizo pro 5 with Flyme 5.1.1.0A and can confirm that the only way to get the play store working was by using Google Installer 1.4.3. Thanks @ano20xx

Meizu Pro 5

@Rey It did install fine, but then when i try to download anything using play store, i get Download Failed,ERROR: RPC:S-7:AEC-0 something, but with the older installer the issue is fixed. I did try the clear cache/re-add google account thing, it doesnt work.

last edited by djaa2807

Me too, only registered to say thanks ! God you helped me so much ! Just had to upgrade Play Store after rebooting my MX4 ! THANKS

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.