Everytime I tried to install the Google Playstore via the Google Installer 2.0.4 from the FAQ it won’t work. If anyone having the same problem, here a simple and fast solution.
- Open Flyme’s app App Center
- Search for ‘google installer’
- Click on google installer 2.0.4 (newest version)
- Don’t install!
- Scroll down until you see in blue writing ‘History Versions’ and click on it
- Install Version 1.4.3 (FlymeOS 4.5)
- After installation open Google Playstore
- Log-in with your account
- Reboot your device
- Click on Google Playstore, agree to Google’s terms and download your stuff
You can update the Google Installer to it’s newest version, but never forget to reboot after the update!