Alarm problem in standby mode

Hello,
when my phone is in standby mode I can’t hear my alarm sound. How can I solve this problem?

@ano20xx Do you maybe have AROM, where you froze or by some tools uninstall the stock Weather app?

@zgfg said:

@ano20xx Do you maybe have AROM, where you froze or by some tools uninstall the stock Weather app?

I used the app Quarantine and put the installed Weather app in it, cause it’s has no use for me, it’ all in chinese. :(

EDIT: Frooze the clock with Quarantine and installed the app Alarm from Google. Now it’s working.

last edited by ano20xx

You can also just lock the app, flyme force close it. I had the same problem, now I use Sleep as Android.

@Wisausnk The Flyme Clock works only in standby when I put the Flyme Weather app from quarantine.
So I installed a alarm app by Google and allowed it to run automaticly via Flyme’s Security app. Works like a charm. Flyme’s Weather and Clock app I put under quarantine.

I really don’t understand a single word in your sentence. ^^
Which app can I lock and how?
What does Sleep?

Contributor

@ano20xx

So you rooted your phone and froze system apps?
Or removed system Apps?

If so, did you consider this to be the source of your problem?

last edited by Ultrametric

@ano20xx said:

@Wisausnk The Flyme Clock works only in standby when I put the Flyme Weather app from quarantine.
So I installed a alarm app by Google and allowed it to run automaticly via Flyme’s Security app. Works like a charm. Flyme’s Weather and Clock app I put under quarantine.

I really don’t understand a single word in your sentence. ^^
Which app can I lock and how?
What does Sleep?

Its strange, you can lock the clock app in the multitasking or Whitelist it in the security center.

Sleep as Android is a alarm clock app

@Ultrametric I frooze them with the app Quarantine and yes I rooted my phone.
Yeah, like zgfg said Flyme’s clock app works with it’s weather app.
I tested it, when the weather app is removed from the quarantine, I can hear the alarm sound in standby mode. If not, I can’t.

I can’t stand that weather app, so I decided to use the Alarm app by Google. And put Flyme’s clock and weather app with Quarantine app in quarantine.
And added the new alarm app to auto-run in Flyme’s security app. Cause when you set the alarm, close the app and your phone goes into standby mode the alarm will not turn on. So I had to put it on auto-run.

So problem solved!^^

@Wisausnk said:

Its strange, you can lock the clock app in the multitasking or Whitelist it in the security center.

Sleep as Android is a alarm clock app

Can you decribe the path in the secuity center?
I still don’t understand your point?!

I wanted to keep Flyme’s clock app, but it seems it isn’t possible, because without Flyme’s weather app (which I don’t like) it doesn’t work in standby mode or sleeping mode.

last edited by ano20xx
Contributor

@ano20xx Please do not double post. You can use the 3 dots on the right corner to edit old posts.

and if you want to tag people just use the @name like @ultrametric

@Ultrametric I thought I did tag them right. What did I do wrong? o.o

Contributor

@ano20xx Don’t panic :P Sorry if I was a bit harsh. Everything is fine now.

I suggest you do not remove / freeze system apps .
If you don’t like something just:

• put it in a folder (or use nova launcher)
  • disable notifications of it
  • ignore it

@Ultrametric Ok, thanks for the advice.
I have to find out about that nova launcher. Just in case before I am searching my ass off how do I disable notifications?

Jez, if I had knew this before, really exhausting this phone.

Contributor

@ano20xx Hehe, sorry for your experience.

It’s a bit different in the beginning but you will like it, hopefully :)

Just ask if you find an app that annoys you with notifications.

@Ultrametric
Ah, found this notifications thing, security center-permissions-app management.
So when I don’t allow notifications for an app. That app will never be active? I like to freeze them cause I think they will not running in the background and eat my precious ram!^^

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.