Flyme Account -> Permissions

Hi All,

I bought an MX4 from Ebay and the previous owner didn’t took off his account on the device. Now I’m unable to use a own account.

So far, I know there is no solution. BUT the question is:

What could the previous owner do with my phone ? Is he able to download from my phone, or track my phone or remotly disable my phone ?

Just curious.

regards,
rob

edit: sorry, wrong forum please move to MX4 Q&A. Thanks. :-)

last edited by robberer

Excually you can can log out of flyme account
Setting->account->my flyme ->click the first and then go to the button and click logout

Admin

Moved.

Actually I would also go with @RoeiG’s suggestion. However, if it is the case that you are prompted to enter the password you need it from the seller. So I would also email him.

And yes, as long as he is logged in, he might track you, lock down the device or even wipe it.

@Rey said:

Moved.

Actually I would also go with @RoeiG’s suggestion. However, if it is the case that you are prompted to enter the password you need it from the seller. So I would also email him.

And yes, as long as he is logged in, he might track you, lock down the device or even wipe it.

I’m glad to be in the right forum. :-)

1. the phone was wiped on delivery, but without logging off the account at first.
    The information seems to be stored server side as I’m aware of. Plain login mask.
  2. I contacted Meizu to release the account (with proved documents) but they didn’t want to help me because Ebay isn’t an authenticated reseller :-/ .
  3. I contacted the reseller and I was able to retrieve his account data to logoff. I’m really glad of this because of point #4
  4. To know that someone with a still registered account can wipe MY OWN legally bought phone is an really uncomfortable situation.

Facepalm to you, MEIZU, for not offering alternative ways to verify a owner.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.