Updated to Flyme 5 .... and my Meizu Mx4 wont start now (when i put in pc he keep connect and disconnect)

Hello guys !

I have Meizu MX4 and i wanted to install Flyme5 Os. I did it whitout any errors but in the end after installed the OS i got a message whit Done OK and rebooted…and after that my phone didnt start !!!
It wont take any commands ! If i connect to my pc …is connecting as unkoun device and disconnect…cone

Admin

@Naphtha false.

Provide us more infos please.
Can you still boot into recovery (Volume Up + Power)?

Hi Rey. No i cannot boot into recovery . When i connect the phone to the pc it gets connect and disconect …and so on …Connect and disconnect…i cannot install the drivers and use mtk flash tools … because is still connects and disconnects… i tryed whitout battery to…

Meizu MX4

Is bricked. Buy another motherboard.

Meizu MX4

@Rey

Security checking from Meizu :D cut his hands… Funny, no?

Admin

@Naphtha I do not get what you are saying.
The OP did not provide any information, whether he is using a custom recovery or a modded firmware (Emmaus). Therefore I assume he is running a normal and unmodded device.

And so far only modded device get hard bricked on the latest stable firmwares.

last edited by Rey
Meizu MX4

@Rey
I can’t explane now but just understand that: customer service (official from Meizu) can’t unbrick the motherboard. xD

Admin

@Naphtha you are aware of the fact that I didn’t used the word customer service in any way? Therefore read before you post.

i tryed to install flyme OS 5 all worked perfectly but when the installed finish and phone reboted …it wont start… again… flyme 5 was a beta version from meizu

yes i didnt use a modied rom or ubuntu… i tryed to upgrade to flyme 5

Meizu MX4

@Rey

I’m trying say: Meizu locking does not allow even to its own service centers to repair. Is insane and stupid.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.