Flyme OS 5.6.1.12 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Input

• Search Legend: Pinyin state, for the search box on the Lenovo support input screen instantly.
  • Skin: Increase dark skin switch.
  • Symbol: “Common” symbol keyboard to sign recently used.

Talkback

• Optimization: The system upgrade, music, calculators and other system applications to increase support for Talkback’s.
  • Fix: Under Talkback can not enter the password problem, support reading password.

Mobile butler

• Standby power management: a new standby power management functions from a single application of clean power into smart power of judgment of all applications, and the use of the new “freeze” applied technology, significantly enhance the energy saving effect.
  • Security Privacy: Enhanced Security Privacy Rights Management.
  • Fix: some Google services plug-in icon is displayed as blank.

System Upgrade

• Optimization: Modify silently download logic, immediately notify the download is complete.
  • Optimization: download failure notification after adjustment reminder style.

Audio frequency

• Fix: Open the equalizer, when using headphones to listen to music to the phone, hang up the phone there sonic boom.
  • Open QQ handsfree voice or video, you can not press the volume keys to adjust the volume of QQ voice or video: Repair.

WLAN

• Fix: Even now Wi-Fi connection failure problem.

Install external applications

• Safety Monitoring: Increased risk warning and official test for external application installation.

Set up

• New: Security - Device Management and credentials, increase “unofficial channels to install the application” risk warning switch.

Music

• Optimization lyrics display, filter out the space under each style.
  • FIX: lock screen background music song will not be switched with the song, the music show and playing a song does not comply.

Communication

• Optimization: Optimization “Add to Contacts” page visual effects.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.12A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.12A

Meizu MX4 Pro

Nice update, but i noticed that the button must be pressed longer than in previous versions to close screen, and sometimes you must press it a 2nd or even 3rd time in order to close the screen. Hope it will be fixed.

(Mx4 pro)nice version , but on antutu its show less points(49…) than old version flymy 5.6.1.5 beta(53770point)

last edited by s.ghoniashvili

Went from 4,5.7.1 straight to 5.6.1.12 with clear data. The firmware is stable enough for a daily driver, if you dont mind some of quirks. The keyboard is kinda big and it shows Chinese symbol for English keyboard, if you set another language as input than it is ok. Another thing is I cant find the email icon to open email (stock Meizu app.)! I have to swipe up and than search for email app to open !!

Can someone please rate the camera performance compared to a stable 4.5.7.1 version??

Contributor

email app is in a folder where File Explorer/Notes/Update etc located.

Hi,
The latest update is excellent, i think there is a battery improvement as well.
Just one think is could be better the camera.
There is a focus problem in camera and video mode as well.
Hope this issue will be solve in the future.

Is there any leak about the final firmware’s date?

Contributor

@doublestrike said:

Is there any leak about the final firmware’s date?

in 2 weeks we OR getting stable version OR getting statement that release will be a bit later

last edited by Latstyle
Meizu MX4 Pro

Is there any chance to bring back the “back” button in bottom of the screen that was in 4.5?
I mean, yes, i can go back just by touching the main button, but still, it was good having a specific “back” button in most apps.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.