Flyme OS 5.6.1.12 test firmware (m1 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Input

• Search Legend: Pinyin state, for the search box on the Lenovo support input screen instantly.
  • Skin: Increase dark skin switch.
  • Symbol: “Common” symbol keyboard to sign recently used.
  • Wink: Optimizing emoji expression form.

Talkback

• Optimization: The system upgrade, music, calculators and other system applications to increase support for Talkback’s.
  • Fix: Under Talkback can not enter the password problem, support reading password.

System Upgrade

• Optimization: Modify silently download logic, immediately notify the download is complete.
  • Optimization: download failure notification after adjustment reminder style.

Audio frequency

• Fix: Open the equalizer, when using headphones to listen to music to the phone, hang up the phone there sonic boom.
  • Open QQ handsfree voice or video, you can not press the volume keys to adjust the volume of QQ voice or video: Repair.

Communication

• Optimization: Optimization “Add to Contacts” page visual effects.

WLAN

• Fix: Even now Wi-Fi connection failure problem.

Mobile butler

• Security Privacy: Enhanced Security Privacy Rights Management.
  • Fix: Mobile Acceleration will end third-party default desktop.
  • Fix: some Google services plug-in icon is displayed as blank.

Install external applications

• Safety Monitoring: Increased risk warning and official test for external application installation.

Set up

• New: Security - Device Management and credentials, increase “unofficial channels to install the application” risk warning switch.

Music

• Optimization lyrics display, filter out the space under each style.
  • FIX: lock screen background music song will not be switched with the song, the music show and playing a song does not comply.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.12A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.12A

Running fine since yesterday.
No problems with notifications or applications.
Even stock browser runs a bit better.

I’m wondering when they fix the keyboard, symbol part is full Chinese.

Is the latency for the notification problem gone?

Admin

@joevik you can fix it by whitelisting apps in the Security Center>Accelerator>Settings icon>Whitelist.

Alternatively you can disable (not delete!) the Security Center.

@Rey. Whatsapp for me is already in the whitelist but i still get late notifications.

Will i need to root to disable security centre?

last edited by joevik

Thanks mate! I did that already but it didnt change anything.

Also i noticed that since i upgraded to Flyme 5, i have late notifications even when on data which was not the case when i was on Flyme 4.5

Admin

@joevik actually you are not alone with it.
Lets hope that the developers fix it - or maybe never.

Such a shame. but i dont regret owning an M1 note. Great phone!

theme fail : Failed to authenticate, please re-download this theme !

hi, im having issue with play store. i cannot download and install apps from play store, it says error retrieving information from server {RPC:S-7:AEC-0 PZNP-RIK2-5LY5G} dont know what it even means… looking for some help and advice… :(

Notifications aren’t working properly but it’s not a problem for me. Actually twitter app is problem for me. Because when I opened, it’s closing directly and I couldn’t find a way to fix it. Any idea?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.