Flyme OS 5.6.1.12 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
Input

• Search Legend: Pinyin state, for the search box on the Lenovo support input screen instantly.
  • Skin: Increase dark skin switch.
  • Symbol: “Common” symbol keyboard to sign recently used.
  • Wink: Optimizing emoji expression form.

Mobile butler

• Standby power management: a new standby power management functions from a single application of clean power into smart power of judgment of all applications, and the use of the new “freeze” applied technology, significantly enhance the energy saving effect.
  • Security Privacy: Enhanced Security Privacy Rights Management.
  • Fix: some Google services plug-in icon is displayed as blank.

Talkback

• Optimization: The system upgrade, music, calculators and other system applications to increase support for Talkback’s.
  • Fix: Under Talkback can not enter the password problem, support reading password.

Communication

• Optimization: Optimization “Add to Contacts” page visual effects.

System Upgrade

• Optimization: Modify silently download logic, immediately notify the download is complete.
  • Optimization: download failure notification after adjustment reminder style.

Documents Management

• FIX: When you install / uninstall the SD card, continues to display the Install / Uninstall.

Audio frequency

• Fix: Open the equalizer, when using headphones to listen to music to the phone, hang up the phone there sonic boom.
  • Open QQ handsfree voice or video, you can not press the volume keys to adjust the volume of QQ voice or video: Repair.

WLAN

• Fix: Even now Wi-Fi connection failure problem.

Install external applications

• Safety Monitoring: Increased risk warning and official test for external application installation.

Set up

• New: Security - Device Management and credentials, increase “unofficial channels to install the application” risk warning switch.

Music

• Optimization lyrics display, filter out the space under each style.
  • FIX: lock screen background music song will not be switched with the song, the music show and playing a song does not comply.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.12A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.12A

i didn’t received the ota is that due to i rooted the device yesterday?

Can someone comment on the performance of this build compared to the latest stable and or the previous test build?

Meizu Pro 5

@ShadowOfDeth I’m using it daily. No major issue… Smooth and good battery life

last edited by Kikounet95
Meizu Pro 5

@Tyrigi Not sure testbuild is available with OTA. That’s probably for stable builds only

@Kikounet95 Yeah I’ve found that every Flyme 5 update has been smooth but some versions have been better/faster than others. I’m on the latest stable right now and so far its performing better than any of them.

Which Android version is used in it - 5.1.1? And maybe anyone knows when Android 6 planned to be implemented?

Meizu Pro 5

@Edisson Flyme OS 5 is based on Android 5.1 … but don’t expect Marshmallow to arrive as FlymeOS 5 is still in beta stage

@Kikounet95
Skin: Increase dark skin switch

Does anybody know what that means?

Admin

@Kikounet95 false. Stable releases are out already. If we are lucky a 6.0 based Flyme, cpuld be available with 5.5.

Meizu Pro 5

How come i can not downgrade from 5.1…2.0A ? i upgraded from 4.5 but i have issues with browsers when i try to browse the net. Some pages loads with pictures and text and some dont. Anyone with the same issue?

I downloaded the update zip from my phone when i upgraded. I tried to download 5.1.1 but when i open to downgrade it will not.
-what does this mean -> Fastboot mode (locked,unrooted) ,this is what i read when i hold powerbutton and soundbutton(-) down

Meizu Pro 5

@albireox

Yes i know, but i tried with volume down and powerbutton and that showed up. Am i right when i figured out phone can not easily be rooted with Flyme 5? On “my flyme” that option is no longer there as i can see :( . Phone is great but software is SHIT :/

@Boller said:

@albireox

Yes i know, but i tried with volume down and powerbutton and that showed up. Am i right when i figured out phone can not easily be rooted with Flyme 5? On “my flyme” that option is no longer there as i can see :( . Phone is great but software is SHIT :/

Please read a little before jumping to conclusions. Here’s a link that might help you : rooting flyme5 International
Basically you need to have UserCenter installed to gain root.

last edited by albireox

I need to ask a question

I have a meizu pro 5 with flyme OS 4.5.4.2I
I could to update that to the beta versions?

and another question
what languages is in this 5.6.1.12 version

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.