[Fixed] Some problems with my PRO 5

Okay, guys, I Installed the International version 5.1.2.0G and that fixed all the problems mentioned bellow
How to install International Version on your PRO 5 All the credits goes to @Abaggie
And thanks you guys for your replies
@Asiier said:

Hi guys from Meizu Fans,
I’m so glad to join this community, so well I went to China 3 days ago and I bought the PRO 5 64Gb ROM & 4Gb RAM version and I’m loving it, although I’m having some issues.
The main problem is that I keep getting the annoying message from the Google Play “X app can’t be downloaded, try again bla bla (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-7JFMW-4Z4P-VIKKC])” At first, I got that error every time I tried to download an app, now I just got it rarely but it’s still annoying (And yes I have followed all the YouTube tutorials and have deleted the caches, datas and everything)
The other problem is that I cannot get floating things, what I mean with this is that I tried to download and app call Floatify to get notifications like Android 5.0, because Flyme doesn’t have them ( I cannot understand why) and I need them and the app simply won’t work even though everything is configured. The other app is Flynx, which is a browser that allow you to have floating web pages, the same story as Floatify.
(I haven’t tried Facebook messenger bubbles for see If it works)
Problem solved, I just had to allow everything for those apps (which is kinda annoying)
New problem, SuperSu works but won’t let me update the binaries, it gives me the Installation Failed error, I restart the phone and Installation keep failing, some ideas?
I have read that maybe changing from version A to I or G (International one) would fix the Google Play error If you guys could confirm that.
If I get some other problems I’ll edit this post
Firmware version: Flyme 5.1.20A

last edited by Asiier

hi

i could solve the google play problem by deleting my google account under account and then reenter it.

Admin

About SuperSU.
You first have to root the device over Settings>Fingerprint and security.
Then you are able to install/update the SuperSU binaries (over the app - not revovery).

Contributor

@Rey and @Asiier I had trouble with the latest SuperSu (any version not installed through the play store).

If you can’t build the binary, then head to the SuperSu settings and select “Reinstall”

Let is uinstall, reboot the phone and reinstall SuperSu from the PlayStore! Now SuperSU will build the binary.

Important is that you do not update SuperSU.

So that means, if you have the AppCenter and Auto-Updates enabled in there… then you will have to blacklist the SuperSU apps.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Rey said:

About SuperSU.
You first have to root the device over Settings>Fingerprint and security.
Then you are able to install/update the SuperSU binaries (over the app - not recovery).

I have root access is just that something is wrong with SuperSU

@Ultrametric said:

@Rey and @Asiier I had trouble with the latest SuperSu (any version not installed through the play store).

If you can’t build the binary, then head to the SuperSu settings and select “Reinstall”

Let is uninstall, reboot the phone and reinstall SuperSu from the PlayStore! Now SuperSU will build the binary.

Important is that you do not update SuperSU.

So that means, if you have the AppCenter and Auto-Updates enabled in there… then you will have to blacklist the SuperSU apps.

I’m going to install the International version for see If this solves the problem, If not I’ll try your method

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.