Flyme OS 5 phone.apk

Hi All,

This is my first post. I have Chinese 64 gb Meizu Pro 5 for two months. I ve tried all firmwares including new global 5.1.2.0 (Thanks to guide at FAQ about international ROM).

For some reasons (Dirac HD sound, notification issues etc.) i ve decided to use 4.5.4.2I till the next global update. Biggest problem at flyme 4.5 is that there is no “app usage Access” option. So, i can’t use some applications which need “app usage access”.

I ve also updated to some stock apps like Filemanager, Calculator, Painter, Gallery, Camera etc. Flyme OS 5 version of these apk files have been share on this forum.

My question is that there is also phone.apk? I mean can i update the phone.apk in 4.5.4.2I and use it like at FLYME OS 5?

I hope i could tell what i mean, sorry for my English.

Meizu Pro 5

Why don’t you try ? Just extract the apk you need from the img you produced with the tutorial ?
Make sure you backed up the original one just in case

Admin

Meizu has officially discontinued their partnership with Dirac HD, but replaced it with their own “HiFi” settings. Which can be accessed in Settings>Sound and vibration>HiFi Sound.

The notification issue can be fixed by adding the apps to the memory whitelist in the Security Center (Accelerator>Settings icon> Memory whitelist) or by disabling (not deleting!!!) it.

@Kikounet95 said:

Why don’t you try ? Just extract the apk you need from the img you produced with the tutorial ?
Make sure you backed up the original one just in case

@Rey said:

Meizu has officially discontinued their partnership with Dirac HD, but replaced it with their own “HiFi” settings. Which can be accessed in Settings>Sound and vibration>HiFi Sound.

The notification issue can be fixed by adding the apps to the memory whitelist in the Security Center (Accelerator>Settings icon> Memory whitelist) or by disabling (not deleting!!!) it.

Thank you for kind replies. I will try again 5.1.2.0G

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.