Gyroscope issue

Hi
I have some trouble with the gyro sensor. I used some sensor test apps and they are showing me that the phone is spining. So I have problem with navigation, vr glasses and some others. I used factory settings restore, and tryed diffrent flyme/androids. And ofc the callibration of accelometer and the gyro. Nothing helps…
Is it broken ?

Contributor

How did you recalibrate?

There is an option in the phones system settings. Calibrate acceleration and gyro. So I put it on the flat surface and press calibrate. Nothing changed. That cube is still spnining when phone is not moving at all.

Contributor

@Locusek there is another option in engineering mode:

*#*#3646633#*#*

@Ultrametric said:

@Locusek there is another option in engineering mode:

*#*#3646633#*#*

How to use it?
I put that code in dialer and nothing happened

Contributor

@Locusek ah f*** me! Sorry mate. I posted too fast, didn’t see that you have the MX4 Pro. This code is for the MTK Engineering mode and does not work on your phone.

I am deeply sorry. :cry:

@Ultrametric said:

@Locusek ah f*** me! Sorry mate. I posted too fast, didn’t see that you have the MX4 Pro. This code is for the MTK Engineering mode and does not work on your phone.

I am deeply sorry. :cry:

Ahhh no problem. So any idea what other options do I have?

Contributor

@Locusek No, I don’t. But hopefully someone else does. You may join the Telegram chat (if you have the app) and ask there, to speed it up a bit. Maybe that helps, dunno.

Contributor

@Locusek try to install a different firmware try the International firmware. … maybe that helps. No guarantee though.

@Ultrametric said:

@Locusek try to install a different firmware try the International firmware. … maybe that helps. No guarantee though.

I had the 4.5.7I , 4.5.7.1A and now the 4.2.8.2I and only diffrence is that its showimg me that the phone is rotation right, not left like on 4.5.7 …
This is the answer from my ebay seller:
Could you pls try to fix the problem on your local?

After that we can offer partial refund as your compensation what do you think?

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience.

Any further questions, please feel free to contact us first. "

Any sugestions?
Thanks

Contributor

@Locusek who the fuck should that local be? And will the ebay shop pay for it?

Are you sure you got a new MX4 Pro?

I had that issue too, when I tried Google Cardboard some months ago. Don’t know if it works with the newest Beta, I’ll give it a try later.

@Ultrametric said:

@Locusek who the fuck should that local be? And will the ebay shop pay for it?

Are you sure you got a new MX4 Pro?

What do you mean? If it wasnt refurbished? I think it was new, I bought it from UK seller.

Contributor

@Locusek the UK seller is AMazon.co.uk. And don’ mix it up with the marketplace. It has to be sold and shipped by amazon.co.uk

So you got it from there?

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@Locusek the UK seller is AMazon.co.uk. And don’ mix it up with the marketplace. It has to be sold and shipped by amazon.co.uk

So you got it from there?

No. Got it from ebay. It was new but didnt came from China, it was in UK already.

@hypoPLAsm said:

I had that issue too, when I tried Google Cardboard some months ago. Don’t know if it works with the newest Beta, I’ll give it a try later.

Would be great if you would check it

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.