Get root access on Global Firmware
Contributor

All you have to do is, install the UserCenter.

I extracted the following apps from FlymeOS 5.6.1.5 Test, using Titanium Backup. From my MX5, yet those apps should work on the Pro 5 too.

Apps and Versions:

• AppStore 5.0.16
  • Browser 3.2.0401
  • Themes 5.0.4
  • UserCenter 5.0.6

Link: Chinese Stock Flyme Apps

Disclaimer:
These files are on my private google drive. You may install these on YOUR OWN RISK.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric Thanks for extracting those apps for us. I have one question regarding App Store. I use the Pro 5 with the stable 5.1.2.0G firmware. The Appstore installs correctly, I have set the flyme account, but whenever I select an app from the Store the app returns to the initial screen so therefore cannot download any app. Is there any solution for this? Thanks!

Contributor

@albireox I installed the G firmware a couple of times by now… once I had this problem.
I don’t know the solution, but can assure you that the App Center works most of the times :P I just don’t know how you could fix it.

@Ultrametric I actually need only the Flyme Tools for the Flyme5. Nobody was able to tell if it works though.

Contributor

@albireox Aren’t flyme tools an xposed framework?

Contributor

@albireox I don’t know of it. If you figure something out pretty please share it <3

@Ultrametric well, only if I get back to the A firmware and download it from their appstore or someone with the A firmware installs it and then extract it into an APK. The second problem is that the app is in Chinese so it will be a little hunting to find the right functions, but I’m willing to try. I think I’ve tried 5 different versions of Flyme Tools, probably old ones compatible with Flyme4, already translated, but with no luck, no-one was working on this OS.

@Ultrametric
it works ! now the hard part, making sense of what’s going on here :)

@albireox said:

@Ultrametric
it works ! now the hard part, making sense of what’s going on here :)

LE: well, as far as I can tell, you have to pay for the app to use it.

Contributor

@albireox @whitebox would you translate it? Do you have time for that?

@Ultrametric said:

@albireox @whitebox would you translate it? Do you have time for that?

It’s not about time but more about knowledge. First, we have to make the program work somehow (buy it, or maybe contact the Chinese developer). I’ll write here if I can find something new related to this module.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.