Wifi problems

Hi, I have very big problem with Wifi… I am connect to my home wifi (which works fine with all other devices…). Several times an hour happens to me that internet stops working and I have to turn off wifi and turn on again. But phone still looks as connected to wifi…

Does anybody has same problem?

OS 4.5.4.1I

@jaboos why don’t you try to update to the newer 5 versions with clear data ?

@Dartaholics Coz I have mobile bought via TCCM… And I am not able to upgrade from I to A…

last edited by jaboos
Contributor

@jaboos You may use the guide to transform your TCCM phone into an International phone. do it on your own risk.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric I tried it, without sucess :-/

Admin

@jaboos try again. But read it very carefully and do not rush over steps (even if it is very frustrating).

Can you maybe describe where you’re stuck?

@Rey I was trying 3 times :-/

“3. (Download and) Launch an Android Shell Terminal Emulator and type the following commands
su
now wait until the $ sign changes in to # (it should change). …”

$ didnt change into #… I wait about 5 minutes…

Contributor

@jaboos then you have no root access.

Update + clear data if you can’t fix it.

@Ultrametric But it looks like I have root. Or not?

Contributor

Doesn’t matter.

Try an app from the store, there are loads to check if your phone is rooted or not.

To put it simple: If it’s rooted, you get root access.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric Root checker shows, that I have root access… I will try clear data.

Problem was in Shell terminal emulator. I download Terminal emulator for Android and it works :-)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.