My long struggle with setting FlymeOS took me over a week and led to two situations that I’ve changed phone in brick. BIG Thank Meizu developers that update.zip file may also be in home directory SD card. Otherwise Meizu be turned into a real brick. First I use instructions to uload international version of the system, but after uploading did not work 4G network in my phone, thats why I decided to optimize FlymeOS system on my own.
- Install the latest beta version
- Run root privileges (Settings \ Fingerprint and Security)
- Download and install Google Installer from AppCenter.
- Download and install SuperSu (Chainfire) - Install Su binary - Normal mode and Restart
- Open SuperSU, and go to Settings ad install SuperSu to /System and Restart
- Go tu FlymeOS Security app Power\App Management and add to white list SuperSU, Google Play Services, Google Services Framework, Google One Time Init and Google Partner Setup
- Install Locale More from Play Store and set your preferable Language
- Create full backup of system services (apps) via Titanium Backup (Root)
- Install Delete System Apps (Jumobile) and delete Meizu apps :) (BUT be careful).
IMPORTANT: Always keep a file update.zip in home directory of internal memory, that you have installed on your Meizu !!!
PS. Sorry for my English :)